• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Not right now, but I've had one before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Never, but I'm looking

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Never

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... i'm just an unpopular geek who is dumb.

Think any girl will like this stupid guy? no.

don't really want one... actually i don't want one... yet. Maybe later in life i'll change my mind.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Never, but I really want one... T_T

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    heheh...I think everyone knows what I'm fixin' to say...

I voted not now, but I'm looking...

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
    Years
    Nope, and I really don't want one either. All teh people at my school are perverts, and they never have anything intellegent to say. T.T Or maybe I'm just too picky? o_O;;
    Anyways... I'm pretty happy at teh current moment. ^^;;;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    lol... i'm just an unpopular geek who is dumb.

Think any girl will like this stupid guy? no.

don't really want one... actually i don't want one... yet. Maybe later in life i'll change my mind.
    Nah, I think you just deserve a much better girl! J/K lol

No, I never had one. I was too dumb to reply when this girl who asked me to go for a walk with her! Hahaha!:p:(:p

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    Nah, I think you just deserve a much better girl! J/K lol

No, I never had one. I was too dumb to reply when this girl who asked me to go for a walk with her! Hahaha!:p:(:p

at least you don't act like my sunday school teacher... he said that when he's in junior high... something like this happened

*my teacher is in junior high, sitting on a bench. It's soon the end of the year and there will be those big party things again*
    This girl asked him "Do you want to go out with me?" So the girl has taken the embarrassing role and the initiative at the same time, which is usually more embarassing for a girl to do than a guy because of our tradition. Then my teacher replied
    "Go out? Go out to where?"

Years
    frostweaver said:
    at least you don't act like my sunday school teacher... he said that when he's in junior high... something like this happened

*my teacher is in junior high, sitting on a bench. It's soon the end of the year and there will be those big party things again*
    This girl asked him "Do you want to go out with me?" So the girl has taken the embarrassing role and the initiative at the same time, which is usually more embarassing for a girl to do than a guy because of our tradition. Then my teacher replied
    Hahahaha...the girl did the hard part what the guy usually does and he doesn't understand...that's hilarious.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I grew to learn that when a girl asks the guy out...she may be planning something devious to make him feel stupid...this happened just this weekend to me, this hoy girl I know (and after knowing her personality, I don't want to be with) approached me and invited me to a party in our neighborhood...I declined because:

a)I don't think I can really trust her...
    b)she mentioned that there will be alcohol thee...
    c)I lost her phone number after I got home >.<

Years
    tmbjr said:
    I grew to learn that when a girl asks the guy out...she may be planning something devious to make him feel stupid...this happened just this weekend to me, this hoy girl I know (and after knowing her personality, I don't want to be with) approached me and invited me to a party in our neighborhood...I declined because:

a)I don't think I can really trust her...
    b)she mentioned that there will be alcohol thee...
    c)I lost her phone number after I got home >.<
    Are you sure it isn't just because you lost her phone number? Just joking lol...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    alcohol... big problem in these days. After a few drinks you can do some stuff that you don't intend to do, such as driving after drinking (it's hard to control yourself after drinking it seems)

trust in relationships to me is a big matter. Personality and trust are much more important than looks.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    ummmmm.................

well there is someone i like but hes not my boyfreind.....yet....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:

She thought I was trying to not speak to her, I never explained otherwise...

Back