• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Not right now, but I've had one before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Never, but I'm looking

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Never

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    :laugh: this is pretty funny cause i just kicked somebody in the private today in gym cause he kept hitting me. then my friend came out of nowhere and kicked him in the side. :laugh: the the boy that i kicked fell on the floor. thats when i stopped laughing cause he didnt do anything to my friend. but what really got me mad is that the kid i kicked asked me what he did to me.i wanted to kick him in the private again just for saying that :laugh: :badsmile:

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I voted Yes, its been close to 2 years now . . .

Yeah i know i look really happy in that picture(lol)i was really sick in that pic

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    did once, dont now. after that girl most people would be in a hospital wit mental problems. im still tryin to figure out what i did to make her slap me all those times....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, I don?t mind topics that are a page or two back, but this was nearly half a year ago. o_o; I?m sure at least some of our relationship statuses have changed, so make a new one if you could. ^_^;

Back