• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Not right now, but I've had one before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Never, but I'm looking

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Never

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I know how u feel, Kayeligh.. >__< Guys act so stupid in my town, gee, all they want is to get laid.. *shudders*

I never had a serious bf, but had some crushes. Once, I didn't knew that some people take the definition "Girlfriend" the wrong way, and think of it as "woman lover", so when I called my best friend my "girlfriend", people started acting weird around me O_o;

Anyways, Falling in love, or having a crush is a distraction to life. I only had one boyfriend in my life *we got separated when I moved away*. I am used to being alone, and appreciate it too ^_^ Besides, love sux most of the time

*gets killed by boyz*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I use to have one, but girls are a distraction to your education.
    If you are really really lucky, she can be help to your education instead. Anyway, I'm always alone but I'm not looking for a gf.

Years
    22sa said:
    If you are really really lucky, she can be help to your education instead. Anyway, I'm always alone but I'm not looking for a gf.
    What do you mean by 'help' you?
    Anyways, still fantasing about that girl who sits in front of you? :P

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    What do you mean by 'help' you?
    Anyways, still fantasing about that girl who sits in front of you? :P
    If she isn't an idiot and keep you assured in someway, then she can help you. For example, you two can make deals or short-term motives to help each other be more productive. And I don't fantasize about anyone in my classes. =p

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Sure you don't...it's either you are lying right now, or you lied while we were chatting. :P
    I said I fantasized about her? O.o That'd be strange if I did...:P

Years
    22sa said:
    I said I fantasized about her? O.o That'd be strange if I did...:P
    You said it in a sarcastic manner though. But it was still funny. :laugh: Too bad I deleted that month's chat logs or I would post it here.

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Heh, I've never had a boyfriend, which is odd for a sixteen-year-old, as far as I can tell...I really feel I'm better off without one, but it's hard when your hormones are clamouring...meh. Most of the guys I vaguely fancy are losers or already taken though. Eh...

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    I'm married. Don't ask a single question.

Last edited:

Cas

fdafds
    Years
    Yes, I already have a girlfriend. Weve been together for about 7 years now. We have very close relationship

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Keleri said:
    Most of the guys I vaguely fancy are losers or already taken though. Eh...
    I have that problem too. =\ The only guy that I've ever liked around here already had a girlfriend before I met him.

And I was supposed to marry Orlando Bloom one day, 'til he met Kate Bosworth!!! T_T Gah, guess that fantasy's over.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I had one, but something happened. so i'm now single and i'm searching

Back