• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Not right now, but I've had one before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Never, but I'm looking

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Never

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Maybe they think the same with you. Just a thought...
    *Applaud* Heh, That's so true. :P

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
    you're right TVR! why do hot girls gotta be, ***** down here.and *****. they think they're higher than u or something, like the ***** queen of england or something! and the girls like in the anime(if any) are ugly.why cant there be a mix.

Edited by Alakazam: There is no censoring out swear words so that they show up. No swearing shall be tollerated! Please be more careful in future. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, it's been a while, and I am still single, thought I dont want a girlfriend.I've seen some people here saying they wish they had a boyfriend/girlfriend, and well, it seems they want one for the heck of it.

There is this one girl though, me and her are really close(She's hot too!!^^), I just have to give it time and see what happens

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    I dont have any, i dont want any. Yet.
    I think love is not for teenages, just my opinion.
    I only like this grown-up?s love, you know what I mean.
    Thats a lot more sophisticated.
    Also, boys in my age are still babies. In my classroom these idiots only squeeze our breasts and think theyre funny. They ignore flat girls. Lucky me, im not flat, but I would be happier if they stopped this sexual harrasment they do us...Theyre stupid. Thats why I would like to go out with at least 25 yr old male, and I would be at least 19 at that time. At least.
    (Im 15)

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    Also, boys in my age are still babies. In my classroom these idiots only squeeze our breasts and think theyre funny. They ignore flat girls. Lucky me, im not flat, but I would be happier if they stopped this sexual harrasment they do us...Theyre stupid. Thats why I would like to go out with at least 25 yr old male, and I would be at least 19 at that time. At least.
    (Im 15)

You can't really generalize like that. It depends on the boy. Some boys at this age are more mature than others. But what those boys were doing was wrong.

Last edited:

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    (Im 15)

If I was a girl and someone did that to me I'd punch that guy's lights out that did that. Anyone who does that deserves to be kicked where the sun doesn't even think about shining if you catch my drift. If I were you, I'd try it one time and I'm sure they'll never try it again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^^; Maybe don't resort to beating the life out of them (although... it would be fun, I'm sure), but you really should go to someone about this if they won't listen to you when you tell them to stop. As in, a teacher or someone of higher authority. In my opinon, it would be "tattling" or something, because sexual harassment is NOT funny. If you and the other girls just let them do this, they'll think it's okay and they might try to go further or something. x.o; It's best to let someone intervene and put an end to it sooner rather than later.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ^^; Maybe don't resort to beating the life out of them (although... it would be fun, I'm sure), but you really should go to someone about this if they won't listen to you when you tell them to stop. As in, a teacher or someone of higher authority. In my opinon, it would be "tattling" or something, because sexual harassment is NOT funny. If you and the other girls just let them do this, they'll think it's okay and they might try to go further or something. x.o; It's best to let someone intervene and put an end to it sooner rather than later.

In the words of PWI, I agree completely. I was just joking around before. Lightening is right, telling a teacher or the principal is the best thing to do. The guys will get really embarassed when their parents find out what they have been doing and they'll never do it again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I agree that you should tell a teacher about that, but.. It wouldn't hurt to kick him once where-Alakazam-said. I mean, come on. A pervert like that deserves it. Self defense isn't against the law, and even though anything like that couldn't hurt you, it's still a major invasion of your personal space, and sexual harrassment.

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, I agree that you should tell a teacher about that, but.. It wouldn't hurt to kick him once where-Alakazam-said. I mean, come on. A pervert like that deserves it. Self defense isn't against the law, and even though anything like that couldn't hurt you, it's still a major invasion of your personal space, and sexual harrassment.
    I agree with what Kayleigh said, kick it where it hurts then tell a teacher.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    Heh, punch or slap them? No way! If I wanted I would right away kick them on Pluto..wait, no, pluto is too close. I think about...Capella, the star in Auriga constellation.
    Wait, no.
    I couldnt do that because they would consider me an idiot. Youre right, i can **** on them. Thats why I dont punish them for doing these pervy things. And at the moment they do it I start to laugh, i dont know why. I simply tell them to STOP IT!!! DONT TOUCH ME!!! Or things like that, and they stop. But tehy still think they are some sexy macho or waht, they make faes like if they were the sexiest person in teh world. theyre crazy and ridiculous. Idiots

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    If you laugh then he'll think you're liking it and you're flirting back with him. First, tell him to stop it, and if he keeps doing it then you kick him where it's hanging! Then tell a teacher.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OMG, people like those are...so...immature. =.= I agree with what Kayleigh says. That's what I'll do. >.>;

Back