• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Drowsy is more like sleepy.

I'm sorry to read that you're feeling sad today. /Hugs you

Restless

Spoiler:

Edit: image won't show it seems.... dunno if I can link it instead?
    http://www.gifmeajob.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/never-ending-story-good-luck.gif

Just stare at this for some perking up =D
    Spoiler:

Thanks to both of you for cheering me up!😊

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Irritated. Wished to speak to a doctor. Chose between waking up three hours early on Thursday OR late August. Functions poorly on weird sleep. Aggravates the reason for going. Was strongarmed into waking up four hours early for two appointments (relatively) recently too. Just finished readjusting from the last time.

Heavily considered late August. Does not feel pressing. Lived with it for this long.

Last edited:
    Years
  • annoyed
    by something work related

Depressed

In pain :(

Pretty upset tbh.

So stressed out. I am so tired of this. :(

tenor.gif

Also @ sheep, is this because of that bureaucracy stuff for Australia or something else?

Cuz I lost two BR matches of CODM

wait.... not you though =p Git gud you scrub =3
    Nah I'm just messing with you =3

Years
  • annoyed
    by something work related

tenor.gif

Also @ sheep, is this because of that bureaucracy stuff for Australia or something else?

wait.... not you though =p Git gud you scrub =3
    Nah I'm just messing with you =3

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
    expressionless-face.png
    😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑​

Years
  • Yes, it's absolutely driving me crazy but I'll get through it. They're capping arrivals by 50% now too when it was already absolutely awful. Gonna do my best to stay sane ; ;

I'm dealing with my own absolutely ridiculous hoop jumping with the government right now that is never good enough, so I kind of understand your pain. We're all keeping everything crossed for you that this gets sorted soon, it must be incredibly frustrating. *big hugs*

Right now: I feel a bit numb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back