• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Cheerful

OMG YES!! Although it's suppose to throw it down on Sunday.....but honestly something's got to give at it's almost unbearable here, especially in my house with a few vivarium and tanks (although I have turned the heating off on them they are still at 33C 😖 )

Your Last Seen date is slightly worrying.... Hope you survived the heat unscathed =3

Regretful.

Extremely irritable, every little thing seems to be annoying me the last few days lol. Oh well, bound to cheer up later, finally have something to look forward to!

Spoiler:

Contented from my progress in Terraria! ^_^

Terraria is fun =D
    Is it your first time playing, or just revisiting the game after not playing it for a while? It's been a while since I last played it myself lol

Years
  • *huggies* for all those who need one 😊

Rn I'm just so weak and tired. We had some family visiting at the weekend, which was absolutely wonderful! Unfortunately I was having a very bad weekend with illness, and I probably wasn't outstanding company for them unfortunately ;(

Years
  • Edit: oops forgot my own emotion xD so anyway:
    Nauseous, I suppose.
    I think what I had for dinner is just not agreeing with me lol

suprised, yet upset

Is this about that new colleague to reduce workload as well? =o
    Makes me wonder what you'd be upset about, did you like having too much workload or did that not affect you in the first place? =o

*huggies* for all those who need one 😊

Rn I'm just so weak and tired. We had some family visiting at the weekend, which was absolutely wonderful! Unfortunately I was having a very bad weekend with illness, and I probably wasn't outstanding company for them unfortunately ;(

Tired of being sick.

Hugs to all:
    Spoiler:

@ Ash: Kinda sounds like your due on hugs yourself ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sleepy
    bit early for sleep, but sleepy nonetheless.

Alas I melted T__T.

I'm a bit flat today but unsure why 😅

I tried to gather you back together with a bucket, but something seems to have gone wrong:
    Spoiler:

get it? 😜

Anyway welcome back from your molten state =3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Depressed this evening, just want to cry. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

I'm sick of it when family life divulges into these awful fights.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Happy. New PS4 controller just arrived. Even though it only took a couple days to get here it felt like an eternity. Life without video games sucks. Just living in the moment here

Years
  • To quote Coldplay: "When you're just so tired but you cannot sleep, stuck in reverse"

But unlike...all of last month, I wasn't depressed 90% of the day. I went to therapy, and it went surprisingly well, and earlier, something surprising went well which was...weird I guess. *shrug* Better take the good they say.

Years
    • Seen today
    Craving new heavy metal music

But emotionally not in the mood to shift across the super grotesque stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back