• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
  • Tired. Was crossing the road walking home from the shops and because it was raining my paper bag with clothes tore and they all spilled out in the middle of the road. yay for putting on a show for the drivers!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Unwell

Thinking about it: it may not be this one. But some future Summer may actually be the end of me. <_<

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I feel excited. (Once again :P)

I was able to sign up for 3/4s of my college classes the other day. While I will have to treat that class I couldn't get online as a kind of 'final boss' to go to in-person, I'm happy that I got into the rest of them. I will be taking Calculus II for the second time, and this is how I'm going into it:
    Spoiler:

That's right, I'm going to slay that class and get an A! 8P

Years
  • Silly/embarrassed

I was trying to communicate in German, and thought I saying that "my brother is smart" but I had the wrong word. Instead of bruder, I used brot. So I actually called the bread intelligent instead.

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Seriously frustrated.

I'm sad to hear this, you are always in such a cheerful mood, it seems like it would take a lot to put you in a bad mood. You are always on here uplifting others, so you deserve the same kind of treatment. I hope you can work out what you are dealing with and become your cheerful self again, and unless it's a more personal thing, you can always share what you are going through on here, sometimes it's a big help to vent your frustrations by putting it into words. I know happiness will find you again and boot out the frustration, but here's hoping it will happen soon.

Back