• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explain your username.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • The only part of my username I can explain is the 'PageEmperor' part. On my experience on the forum games in this site, my posts tend to end up being the first post on the page a lot, and I mean a LOT.(in case your wondering I go by 20 posts per page) And given that I've heard that someone who gets the first post in a page is known as a 'Page king' sometimes. Well, I have basically gotten the first post on the page for many forum games, I don't think I'm much of a king anymore. I'm more of a stronger king; an emperor.

The rest of my username is random, I probably might just shorten things to just 'PageEmperor' once the username change thing comes. Buf for now, explain your username!

Years
  • Mine is simple. Seeing as this is a Pokemon-based forum, I wanted to have a username relating to Pokemon. At the time of joining, I was playing Alpha Sapphire and was really into the Contest Spectaculars. Somehow the username Lisia was not yet taken here so... Huzzah!

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • My username was inspired by an American Idol contestant who became a drag queen, who I became a fan of after she competed on RuPaul's Drag Race.

I also just really like the word "Adore."

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    When I joined, I was 14 and ALL about the Fruits Basket Manga. My favorite character was Kyoko "The Red Butterfly" Honda, so I joined as KyokoButterfly15. Eventually I chopped it down to just Kyoko, as it should be. It has always been my favorite of my 1,000,000 usernames I've had on this forum which is why I kept going back to it. Out of all my names, it meant the most :)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    My username originates from this song originally performed by Hatsune Miku (in my vocaloid days). It means resonate in Japanese, and even though I've pretty much gotten over that phase, it has always stuck with me. (pronounced hee-bee-kah-zay btw) Out of all my names, it's stuck the most. I may have a change inbound, however.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ludger is the main character of Tales of Xillia 2 and I love him dearly. :) If you do the research though, you'll find that Ludger means "peoples' spear/lance" so. Which is...sad, if you've played the game and know what it comes down to.

Years
  • Hikamaru was actually a name that originated after I decided to come up with a new identity to use on the Showdown server.

It combines Hikari which was part of my original username (and a lot of people often called me that as well) and Mijumaru, which is the Japanese name of my fave Pokemon, Oshawott.

My Showdown days are long gone, but the name stuck and became my official identity on the forum.

Sirfetch’d

Castform is my favorite Pokemon of all time and always will be so I wanted to grab the username when I could :) I've changed it a few times but I always come back to this part of me.

pkmin3033

Meloetta is my second favourite Pokemon, and one of the few Gen V Pokemon I actually like. I'm quite lucky to have it, actually - it was taken by someone, but they were about a week short of the inactivity requirements...so I PMed our lovely admin shenanigans and he let me have it anyway <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Back when I had been stuck as Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for four years and we could finally circumvent name changes by making new accounts and transferring our modstatus to that, Adventure was the first new name I got. I've changed to some others in between since, but adventure is what I feel is pretty much me here now, somehow.

There's not much to explain about the actual name apart from perhaps me wanting a name very fitting for roleplaying (:

Years
  • It just happend that I was looking to get new name right when I started watching Pokemon XY season. But "Sycamore" would be too simple and unoriginal, so I added "morph". It's just random and doesn't mean anything actually.

Years
  • I got mine from One Piece. I don't know if the english version equals the german version, but at one point in the storyline Sanji calls himself "Mr.Prinz" (Mr.Prince) to help Ruffy and Co. I just took this name as my nickname for almost 12 years.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • My username is a fictional flower in Tales of Graces, which the main character, Sophie, is named after. Funny enough, I only recently started using Sophie/Graces as my forumset. Before this my forumset was Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia and at the time I was actually considering changing my name to Maxwell. But I'm so attached to Sopheria that it'd feel weird going by anything else, and even weirder if someone else ended up going by Sopheria in my stead o.o

Back