• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • It is far from the safest play.

My death will have consequences. Real consequences besides letting gio, a Daemon live, and letting my abilities go to waste.

Besides, I pinkie promised.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I dunno man...I wouldn't put it past the Jinn to break a pinkie promise :P

So, here's the vote breakdown so far, (anyone let me know if I made a mistake because I might have missed some):

Spoiler:

So 12 for gio, 5 for Omi, 9 for no one.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • i...dont know what to say.

i still trust omi, if he was jinn, why would he try to kill his target this early in game? doesnt he want to pass the lamp of w/e to other people?

besides he pinkie promised!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Arisen:

If you died, or were lynched, and then flipped as the patriotic elf – is there any reason the mage couldn't revive you and resume business as per usual? This seems like the best way to test your role without risking a lyncher win.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I don't know. I'd guess there would be no problem, but I am not sure. If you really want to go for that, then *shrug*. The only problem I would find is that I would not be able to use my Night 1 action, which can be very useful, but does have a very big downside and I'm not sure I want to use it in the first place.

Years
  • I don't know. I'd guess there would be no problem, but I am not sure. If you really want to go for that, then *shrug*. The only problem I would find is that I would not be able to use my Night 1 action, which can be very useful, but does have a very big downside and I'm not sure I want to use it in the first place.

didn't you say getting lynched/dying would trigger a bomb :
    If I die before Day Five a bomb will explode killing a lot of you, so <3
    so why all of a sudden do you forget that?

Years
  • I didn't forget that. That will happen if I die, but I don't think it will interfere with me possibly getting revived.

So you're willing to sacrifice a bunch of innocents so that you can be proven a Havenite?
    I guess it's more of the public's choice but you know, you sound pretty suspicious.
    However right now I believe that you may have this "patriotic elf" role that you claim, but I'm going to hold off on changing my vote until I'm absolutely sure I want to.

your pinkie-promise really helped

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • So you're willing to sacrifice a bunch of innocents so that you can be proven a Havenite?
    I guess it's more of the public's choice but you know, you sound pretty suspicious.
    However right now I believe that you may have this "patriotic elf" role that you claim, but I'm going to hold off on changing my vote until I'm absolutely sure I want to.

your pinkie-promise really helped

I would honestly rather not to. But if I die and you all see I'm a Havenite and the Mage decides to revive me, then there's nothing I can do. :p It's not up to me, really.

Also, if I do live, you can all help me decide if I use my N1 ability or not. As I said, very good but with a downside possibly as big.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • GUYS KILLING OMI WOULD BE BAD, IF HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

If he is the Patriotic Elf, he will set off a bomb killing Havenites. I dont think that we can risk that

As for Omi being the Jinn, I highly doubt it, since the Jinn is listed but wasnt placed on the phase post. If he really did make an NA, he should have been stated in the phase post. SO OMI IS TELLING THE TRUTH

EDIT: BESIDES, ENDING A GAME ON D1 WOULD BE MEMES, ESPECIALLY FOR A GAME LIKE FDL SO LMAO

Years
  • I would honestly rather not to. But if I die and you all see I'm a Havenite and the Mage decides to revive me, then there's nothing I can do. :p It's not up to me, really.

Also, if I do live, you can all help me decide if I use my N1 ability or not. As I said, very good but with a downside possibly as big.

would you mind telling us what it is now?
    In case you do get lynched it may persuade the mage to actually revive you, you wouldn't want to die forever because the mage doesn't believe you're worth it.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • would you mind telling us what it is now?
    In case you do get lynched it may persuade the mage to actually revive you, you wouldn't want to die forever because the mage doesn't believe you're worth it.

I may change the alignment of any role in the game to that of the Havenites, but I must sacrifice a Havenite role in order to do so. That's my N1 ability.

As I said, it's very good, but it has a terrible downside. That's why I'm not sure I want it to use it in the first place, but if deemed necessary and important by the other Havenites, I will use it.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Guys, dont let the Revive be a second chance because it isnt. The Mage can only revive once, so I hope it would be for an important person like the Oracle or even Bard.

As much as I love Omi, we can't waste our one revive on someone we dont even know for sure what they do.

It's either we trust him now, or regret it later. Your choice guys.

EDIT: AND YES I CALLED THAT BEING OMI'S N1 ACTION

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Also, yeah, not gonna say my role is more important or worthy of revival than others. I wouldn't really prefer the revival was wasted on me.

Years
  • Ok, I'm trusting you on this. If you're lying though....

Burn gio7sm

But that night action seems too good to pass up, we might want to sacrifice someone and use the revive(although then the baddies know who it is so idk :S)
    But there are a lot of roles that could be useful to us

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Casual reminder that there are more than one antagonistic faction :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Two antagonistic factions and other third party roles, yeah.

Most of my abilities are focused on Daemons, though. Possibly the largest threat at the beginning of the game?

Back