• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
That would be the Jinn that Lawlietta mentioned.

Oh whoops lol, I didn't realise it had a name.

Spoilering several quotes from Arisen:

Spoiler:

I don't like this staggered claim you've made across several posts. You seem to be answering challenges as they appear rather than trying to provide information. My question for you is, when you made this claim:

You should also know that because I discovered gio's identity as a Daemon, I must push to lynch him. If he isn't lynched, I will die.

What reason did you have not to out your alignment and add more detail at this point? If you are town-aligned then your death would be detrimental to us, so it seems like an important detail to include, and it's particularly weird that you didn't immediately claim a secret role.

I do hope we have considered the possibility that aA is affiliated with or is himself Lilim. This could be a very obvious plot to try to become a publicly trusted figure by having "found" and pushed for the lynch of a "guilty" person.

This is true. There's a considerable risk involved in bussing team mates who hold important abilities, but bussing one daemon would be fairly inconsequential.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Ya know it's probably for the best Burn: aA

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
It's supposed to. When I made up that role, it was a downright lie, so it's meant to sound terribly OP because it is. I'd guess that Naku also told him he can't reveal his entire role or something. :/

Naku DID like my post where I said it might be a Patriotic Blue-esque role, so...I'm inclined to believe Omi.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Idk whether this is a threat to everyone or a warning, but you prob wouldn't put yourself in the spotlight d1 without being forced to do so... either you need to lynch gio to survive, or for another more sinister reason...

still keeping my previous vote for now

You are correct, I wouldn't have put myself in the spotlight otherwise. It is a warning to the Havenites and a threat to the Daemons/Lycans. Gio needs to get lynched in order for me to survive.

Oh whoops lol, I didn't realise it had a name.

Spoilering several quotes from Arisen:

Spoiler:

I don't like this staggered claim you've made across several posts. You seem to be answering challenges as they appear rather than trying to provide information. My question for you is, when you made this claim:

What reason did you have not to out your alignment and add more detail at this point? If you are town-aligned then your death would be detrimental to us, so it seems like an important detail to include, and it's particularly weird that you didn't immediately claim a secret role.

This is true. There's a considerable risk involved in bussing team mates who hold important abilities, but bussing one daemon would be fairly inconsequential.

Honestly, I thought that the fact that I'm town-aligned was implicit on my posts and actions, I guess not. My bad.

The fact that I cannot PM share and that I have such a bizarre role were the reasons I didn't out myself completely. I was waiting on someone (Thanks, Klippy) to recognize the role to have some more credibility.

I can give a full explanation of all my powers if you guys would like.

at this point everything that omi is typing sounds like a lie

u sound like a lie.

I really am warning you guys, you don't want me dead. Not soon, at least.

Melody

Banned
Years
[Burn] Gio7sm

I'm inclined to believe aA for this one. That in no way means that my vote is actually final. There's always more information that could be had. However I believe it would be foolish to let aA just die off and then end up letting his powers falling into the hands of the necromancer.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
but if Klippy sided with him he must be evi
Either way I don't think enough people will vote a cause enough to get anyone lynched, so it doesn't matter too much

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I mean you can always lynch me and lose the game at hands of the Jinn on Day 2 by lynching Gio.

To everyone that has been in a game with me before, you can all see I'm playing way, way differently. I would not put myself in the spotlight in such a way if I didn't need to.

Patriotic Elf is a very bizarre role, not gonna lie, but you gotta trust me on this one.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
and then end up letting his powers falling into the hands of the necromancer.

Dude. Wrong game. I can't do that.

But yeah, Omi's play style this time is really weird. He's not the type to try and get into the spotlight after all. I think we really should listen to him.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Honestly, I thought that the fact that I'm town-aligned was implicit on my posts and actions, I guess not. My bad.

It's more that there are a number of secret roles, and as I suspected the jinn, that make claims like yours to be of questionable alignment. This could easily be an oversight though.

I can give a full explanation of all my powers if you guys would like.

Personally I think you've said enough for one day, and going into more detail isn't going to help your credibility, but it will give out unnecessary information to the hostile factions.

I feel like we've gotten enough information from your claim and the reaction to it, especially those wagoning you in response, to start pointing some fingers after today. I'm not entirely sure what to do today, but I'll be off for a while, so will nl until further developments.

[Burn] No one

Years
but if Klippy sided with him he must be evi
Either way I don't think enough people will vote a cause enough to get anyone lynched, so it doesn't matter too much
Pretty much... That being said, [Burn] No-one. But if new information comes up I might change my vote.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
If nobody burns then we're giving the Daemons a free kill. It's really a silly option to not burn, and since Naku is now forcing everyone to bandwagon or face it, which would you prefer?

OP said:
On days where no burning occurs, the Incubus will act as an interrogator and Chain up another player, initiating an anonymous conversation with them. The Incubus will have the option to kill this player, and the player will also be roleblocked and will not be able to be targeted by any other role.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I'm with Mana on this. We need to vote, Gio or Omi. I picked Omi simply because I don't want to risk losing the entire game on day 1. If we kill omi first then we can always kill gio later as a highly-likely (if not confirmed, by then) Daemon. As much as trading 1-for-1 can suck, it's still a better option than No lynching (free Daemon kill) or the game ending just like that. :s

I will admit to being more willing to trust Omi as more people post... but I just can't shake the feeling he can easily be lying to us all.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
>Losing the entire game d1

Let's hope that Naku just pulls a Mana and keeps the game going with that win off to the side.

Interesting night. I find it odd how bard got n0'd tho, especially in a game hosted by the infamous Nakuzami.

gm rigging, perhaps?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I really don't think Omi is lying, only because I recognized the role I created for VIP immediately. :/ It's the exact same scenario. His role would benefit the Havenites later, if it's the exact same role, but it could also be a detriment. I dunno.

If he dies and he IS the Patriotic Elf, there's a big chance he can kill a bunch of baddies before N5 - that's suggesting the roles are exactly alike.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Yes, essentially the same.

I'm up for Klippy's plan. Burn me if I lie. You will literally be burning me if gio doesn't get lynched, so.

Back