• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • okay, there are many secret abilities that arent revealed and maybe this is one of omi's ability? i dunno, i'm just trusting omi, i feel like he's not lying.

[burn] gio7sm

sorry gio but you're always mafia ;)

Etherion

Do guys really want to believe Omi?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • GUYS I MAY BE BLIND BUT I KNOW A ROLE INTRODUCED IN SUPPS WHEN I SEE IT

I TRUST OMI BECAUSE

A) Naku said he'll add a Patriotic Elf role
    B) Omi was always the mafia leader in the Supps Series and I know Naku would give a Supps-inspired role to Omi
    C) He never does this when he's suss. Ever.
    D) GIO IS ALWAYS MAFIA. ALWAYS

He's telling the truth guys.

[BURN] gio7sm

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I just think gio is proving it by not even trying to argue what his role is or defend himself. :/ It's, of course, a crappy way to get revealed on Day One, but still.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • ok but what if it is literally an elaborate lie like Klippy's role was and Omi is actually something along the lines of a Lyncher

My only reason for doubting it is that several people now (Gunner, Candy, even Naku slightly) have said he would add a Patriotic role to the game. So I'm kind of just following that logic and assuming it's true. It COULD be an elaborate lie, but like I said, we can burn Omi tomorrow if gio winds up being a Havenite.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Naku said so many things it's ridiculous that y'all even trust him outside the game where whatever's said is irrelevant.

Anyways I don't mind Gio dying, I have my own reasons too ;)

[Burn] gio7sm

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    both sides have something to say for them i suppose. i find it hard to say i 'trust' anyone this early in the game. i was initially inclined to believe Omicron and lynch gio, but the points raised so far have me worried that he could in fact be the Jinn. after all, the Jinn can only control who the Hellfire Lamp has when he first passes it out on N0. so if he gets gio lynched today and would achieve a solo victory... i mean, i realise this is not how he normally plays, but to be fair, wouldn't that be the play of the century?

so... yeah. i want no part of this plan.
    BURN No one.

Etherion

I am part of the Havenites! And my role is unlisted. I have a different NA every night and I chose NOT to use my NA for N0 because - like all of my other NAs - it has a big drawback to it.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • If we don't get 25 votes on gio I'll burn and y'all will remember my words and regret not voting for him. ;(

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    why would every night action have a "big drawback"

its kinda hard to trust either of you so I'll just leave my vote as it is

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • because my night actions are op.

Anyway, if we don't lynch gio, I will die and you will have to burn him at some point in the future. Lynch him and don't let my NAs go to waste.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • There's no way I'm trusting Omi's claim with the Jinn role in the game. I'm just going to weight the consequences of trusting Omi and torching Gio vs. not torching Gio:

-If we roast Gio, and it turns out Omi gave him the lamp last night, Omi gets a solo win. No second chances.

-If we don't roast Gio, and Omi ends up dying, we know he was telling the truth, and can therefore burn Gio to a crisp the next day.

Voting no one is a bad idea, since we'd be handing a free kill to the Incubus, so even though we don't know anything for sure, I think we can be pretty confident that voting Omi is the safest play:

[Burn] apocalypseArisen

Back