• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
I'm not going to lynch gio on that when there's a lyncher role in the game... You'll probably go crazy at me next phase for it but I'm just too paranoid to do it.

[BURN] apocalypseArisen

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Oh right, Patriotic Blue was a thing lol. I remembered Naku mentioning that he's considering on putting that role in.

Also wait, role revealing is actually real? As in my "learn a player's role upon their death" ability that I have IS FUCKING USELESS?

Screw these bandwagons I'm burning Naku.

[BURN INTO A SMOLDERING CRISP] Nakuzami

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
I seriously don't trust that the secret role. So rather than go and try to kill apocalypse like gimmiepie, I'm contempt to watch and see how this turns out, but if apocalypse makes us kill an innocent he is as good as dead. So currently Burn: No-one

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Voting for him it's a good way of forcing him :P

I think we learned from Death Note that bandwagoning someone for a RR doesn't always work as intended...

As for my thoughts on this whole giomi thing is uncertainty. By no means do I want to lynch someone because a person is claiming a secret role and needs someone dead. I wasn't there for the patriotic blue incident. I don't doubt it's a thing, Omi may even have it and is telling the truth. But He could also be lying out his rear end and is a lyncher in truth.

Unless I'm convinced otherwise, I will temporarily set my vote to:

[BURN] No one

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I do hope we have considered the possibility that aA is affiliated with or is himself Lilim. This could be a very obvious plot to try to become a publicly trusted figure by having "found" and pushed for the lynch of a "guilty" person.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I do hope we have considered the possibility that aA is affiliated with or is himself Lilim. This could be a very obvious plot to try to become a publicly trusted figure by having "found" and pushed for the lynch of a "guilty" person.

Oh don't worry we won't let him out of our sight :).

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Yeah, Patriotic Blue sounds pretty believable and I'm inclined to trust Omi on this one. Besides, it's still early in the game, and having a chance to out a Daemon is a great start, for most people tbh.

Years

Well, if he doesn't die tonight then we know something's up. All the more reason to not burn anyone.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
We love you Naku. <3

I'm surprised none of the veterans has caught up on what my role is by now, tbh.

EDIT: Scratch that, you rock Klippy. <3

[BURN] gio7sm

>implying that trusting klippy is safe lol

I'm gonna [BURN] No One for now

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
phoenix-thinking(b).gif

So what you're all saying is... that there's a secret D1 only inno role who gets an automatic mafia identity... and it's in the same game as a lyncher... I mean no, I can't dispute it, I suppose it does allow for some actual drama to happen on D1... and it destroys the possibility of a bandwagon if used correctly.

So while I consider it plausible... and while I think it's a possibility...

Am I willing to fully trust and commit to this idea?

phoenix-headshake.gif

No. I'm afraid I just cannot do that yet. Not without solid proof, not on day one and not while there's a lyncher role present and active. It's too convenient and while I'm not disputing it... I won't throw my ten cents in with it either. For now I vote to [Burn] No One. Like many others... I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump the gun.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

I know better than anyone here Bard, the pain that is N0. It sucks when it happens to anyone... especially a player who's actually decent at this game... and your pain is felt as a result. However as for your role, I also think that perhaps Lilim was involved. It seems a perfect ploy by the daemons early game to force us into action no? Without the guarantee of safety... then we're more likely to be at the ready to kill off our own.

So whether it was luck, fate or something more sinister that caused Lilim's play to go off without a hitch on N0... I'm not ready to accept that the real golem is dead, at least not yet. Still, I suppose this will become more obvious in time.

Until further revelations are made, I feel like my stance on the issue is as clear as I can make it. I suppose we'll soon see what happens.[/CENTER]

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Oh don't worry we won't let him out of our sight :).
That does not mean anything considering
a) we have no way to distinguish false factions upon death from the real thing and
b) it won't bring back whatever important Innocent role gio7sm could potentially be

aA could very well have obtained information of gio7sm being an important Innocent role and is simply trying to get an early kill on him while simultaneously earning the trust of the public. It just seems like such an obvious trap, with no real way to actually tell if it is such, which defends it by possibility.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
So much in the small amount of time I was gone!

Hadn't heard of patriotic blue until now, but I'm still wary of other hidden roles...
Burn no one today

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'm kinda willing to take the risk, honestly.

We can just burn Omi if gio did turn out to be a Daemon. Plus if we no lynch then the Daemon-side Jailer can get us and we don't really want that to happen.

Especially since Golem is dead.

[BURN] gio7sm

I still have my eyes on Naku tho

EDIT: wait why did I type out omi's name? o_O

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Wait wait wait... the Daemon's jailer kills if we don't lynch? Alright I'll vote for someone then ><"

So I was thinking, if aA is lying, we can always kill gio the next day phase anyways, right? If we trust aA on day 1 and he is lyncher, that's game right there? I could be wrong, but isn't the safest/more reasonable route of action to lynch aA and if he turns out as inno then we lynch gio?

[BURN] apocolypseArisen

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Killing me would be a terrible mistake with grave consequences. Trust me on this one, guys.

Also, to the Daemons and/or Lycans who are undoubtedly plotting to kill me tonight, I wouldn't recommend that. If I die before Day Five a bomb will explode killing a lot of you, so <3

EDIT: Killing me is in no way a safe course of action.

Years
Killing me would be a terrible mistake with grave consequences. Trust me on this one, guys.

Also, to the Daemons and/or Lycans who are undoubtedly plotting to kill me tonight, I wouldn't recommend that. If I die before Day Five a bomb will explode killing a lot of you, so <3

Idk whether this is a threat to everyone or a warning, but you prob wouldn't put yourself in the spotlight d1 without being forced to do so... either you need to lynch gio to survive, or for another more sinister reason...

still keeping my previous vote for now

Back