• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Definitely have to go with Umbreon. I've used one in multiple games now, and it always seems to clutch where nothing else can. Plus the shiny version is really pretty.

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    i just was about to make a thread. haha.

Empoleon. Easy. I have sentimental value and just genuinely think it's very cool ( you cannot tell me a emperor themed penguin in steel armor isn't cool okay )

1: fond memories in DPPT / HGSS using it. it carried me through Pearl's E4 and Platinum's E4, as well as my soulsilver run. i even lent it to my best friend to help him in his E4 in heartgold (we were like 11 at the time okay). RIP artic king the empoleon

2: no one else seems to have it as their favorite. it sort of makes it more unique to me since no one else loves it it seems as much as i do.

3: criminally underrated. imagine my surprise when empoleon of all pokemon was brought in to pokken.

4: the concept. maybe the tough poseidon motif emperor penguin doesn't suit you. i tend to like pokemon you can easily walk around with and ride, which i love how they do in pokemon ranger and the like.

5: it's still the sole Water/Steel, two of my favorite typings. i love how at the time everyone assumed it was going to be water/ice or water/flying, and essentially did a 180 with everyone's expectations (much like alola's rowlett). this to me, adds alot of charm.

i can go on and on but it's probably best i stopped here.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Golisopod without a shadow of a doubt these days. I love it's design and it's First Impression came up clutch so much in battles. Whenever I can get a Wimpod/Golisopod in regular games or fangames, I want to have one pronto.

#2 would be Tyranitar, #3 Cofagrigus, #4 Hydreigon and #5 Aggron

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • Absol and Beartic definitely honorable mentions, but Drifblim will always be my favorite. In my first game (Pokemon X), I was about halfway between the first and second gym. I had only starter Froakie, and I would become desperate. After trudging in the flowers on Route 8 (I believe) I came across one cute balloon creature called Drifloon. I decided to catch it, and I loved it since then. Drifloon is very cute, but Drifblim was likely my greatest used Pokemon through the game. I absolutely adore its design, and not half offensively bad either. Good, albeit not maybe spectacular, and bad defense made up for with good HP and decent Speed.

I have used Drifblim in almost every game since.

Years
  • used to like alakazam and mew alot but they are mostly due to their outlook and description of it. now I don't really have a favourite, maybe arceus? :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Favorite Pokemon

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Houndoom is my all-time favorite Poke 🖤🖤

I also love:
    Weavile
    Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Poochyena/Mightyena
    Gengar
    Growlithe/Arcanine
    Raichu
    Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
    Lycanroc (Midnight form/Hisuian form)
    Yamper/Bolthund

Lots of dogs and lots of spoops/dark/ghost-types :3 🖤

Years
  • Litten, becuase it's freaking awesome. Fennekin was a bit of a disappointment, given that it was the Fire starter inspired by the dog in the Chinese zodiac; admittedly I was hoping the final form would look more wolf-like than it did. But Liltten is the one based on the tiger, and that's almost as cool, and it actually looks like a tiger.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay, I'll answer for real.

In no particular order:
    - Sylveon
    - Gliscor
    - Milotic
    - Volcarona
    - Dragonair
    - Scizor
    - Goodra
    - Jirachi
    - Ninetales (Alolan & Kantonian)
    - Ampharos

pinkmoonlight

for the birds (◕દ◕)
    Years
  • Any time this gets asked, I'll probably always have to list out a lot. There's just so many good ones.

I'm very attached to Eevee bc ADORABLE. Almost like a mascot for me. But I love most fairy types. If it's pink, floaty, or cute I'll probably like it lol. I love Togepi/togekiss, drifloon, Munna/musharna, swablu/altaria, Flareon/leafeon/Sylveon, milotic, Clefairy evo line, goomy evo line... Braviary, corviknight, a lot of birds too ... So many. But I just usually say fairy types and baby pokemon lol.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2022
    My altime favorite 'Pokémon Go', but recently I am having a problem while playing this game. The VPN which I use to play this game, its no longer working now. I don't know what could be the issue.

JCXD7L

Decidueye.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Favorite Pokemon?

I'm new(more or less) on this forum so Ima just ask a basic Question

Does anyone here have Decidueye as a favorite pokemon? if not, What's your favorite Pokemon and If you want to say, Why?

Years
  • Squirtle for being the first pokemon i ever picked, because i thought charmander was overrated and boring looking. Decidueye is a fine good starter as well though, id of chosen it if i didnt have water starter bias

Back