• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingThunder

Years
    Do you like the name N, or do you think it is an absolutely ridiculous name?
    I love his name. I think the letter N actually suits him because N stands for number and he loves maths. :3
    Plus, it makes him seem more mysterious. :D

Shouldn't it be M if it's mysterious XD,

I like his name, but the name "Z" or "X" would suit him more right?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Where does it say in the game (or anywhere else) that N likes math?

Ferris wheel scene:

N: .....You're looking for Team Plasma aren't you? They ran away inside the amusement park. Follow me.
    ...they aren't here
    let's look for them on the ferris wheel
    I love riding the ferris wheel

N: that circular motion... the mechanics... it's a gathering of wonderful numerical formulas
    I got that information from here

And also the Menger sponge on his belt.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Shouldn't it be M if it's mysterious XD,

I like his name, but the name "Z" or "X" would suit him more right?

When you said that, I instantly thought of these two guys.
    Spoiler:

xDD;;

Welcome to the club, jira-chan! Just wait for olih to add you to the list. : D

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Yay new memberness! Welcome Churine and jira-chan.
    May I join? I <3 this couple!!! But I do wonder if this will be canon.. lol xD
    That would be cool if this were canon. But considering neither of them has been on the anime yet, I don't know. Maybe it might be canon in the manga or something? Highly unlikely, but keep on hoping....

olih

Years
    @Joey's rattata, sure you can join. I was actually surprised there wasn't a club for this shipping, since I know it's pretty popular.

EDIT: for our new members here, I'll repeat this message once again: If you have any good fan fics/art that you found/created, share them with us! We can never get enough of it. I already have links to some on the first post, and on the first (or second maybe?) page some people have put up some fanart.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I AM HERE. WITH SOME BITS OF FERRISWHEEL.
    Thanks to Ky-nim, from deviantArt.
    Spoiler:

These aren't mine, so yeah. Don't add them to the first post. xD;

olih

Years
    Wow those are really good (directed at Ky-nim) I especially love the cartoonish style, that's just how I draw.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I love this ship <3 But...was anyone else sorta disappointed with the ferris wheel scene itself? It didn't last very long.

I think, out of all the letters of the alphabet, it suits him the most :P It makes me of an experimental specimen, though. I suppose that's all he really was to Ghetsis, though :S

These are my favourite fanarts~

Spoiler:

olih

Years
    I know right? I was so disappointed with the ferriswheel scene! I thought a whole ship with many fans would be based on something more substantial. Oh well, I don't really know what I was expecting... confessions of undying love maybe? haha
    I really like the fanart! The one with 'ghost' N is interesting. Anyway, @The Explorer of Destiny, welcome to the group! Good luck on your fanfic. You don't have to make one if you don't want to, you know. But thanks!

olih

Years
    Wow, it's even better now! It's a lot more fun to read when there's more detail, like what you did now. I'm eagerly waiting for Chapter 2!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Edited my fic again, added a ton of description this time, please re re read chapter one.
    I am striving to get it perfect before chapter two!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back