• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2011
    Please let me join! This is the only shipping I'm crazed about in the pokemon series. They just look so... canon XD
    Oh and I have tons of high quality fan arts that I've been collected around the internet. Here's some of them

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

... and one of my favorite :3
    Spoiler:

Um, is it okay for me to submit more of them? :nervous: I'm just afraid that I'll be spamming too much fan arts on this thread lol.

Years
    N and White...To think of it, N is always following her :3 Which isn't bad if we want these two together!! <3
    I would like to join because i just plainly love N and White, the sound of it fills your heart with joy doesn't it!!
    I would love to be a member of Ferris Wheel Shipping! Cos that's where the love started!!

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Sorry for not answering your messages sooner! Okay...
    @The Explorer Of Destiny: I really love your story now! You included so much detail, and it's really fun to read now. If any of you other members haven't read it already, you should! The link is in some post above... But I'll put the link here anyways: Ferris Wheel
    @Chocoholictan: (nice name! you force people to actually have to try to spell it right XD) welcome to the group. I really like the fanart, and it's fine if you put a lot of fanart in one post, just make sure you keep putting it in spoilers so that people won't have to scroll a ton.
    @Pokemon Trainer Eliot: welcome to the club. It's always nice to have new members!
    @Pokemon Trainer Touko: wow, thanks for all the fanart you're donating! It's really great!

Okay, just in case I'm gone for a while, I'm going to be selecting a co-owner. If you post enough (regularly) and check on the club a lot, then I might be selecting you. I'll also put up some new stuff in the first post (rules, ranks, etc.) so be sure to check that.
    olih, out!

Years
    I'd like to join as well!

All of this fanart is great(haven't read the fanfics yet, but I will~). Now that I've beaten the game, I'm planning on drawing my own to share.:3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ^ Ah, those icons look *so* cute. I love the original art, as well.

olih

Years
    CO-OWNERNESS

I love the first one, the comic. N's all like "She's MINE!" Oh and I have also picked a co-owner. It was so hard, since there were so many members perfect for the job... oh well. Regeneration will be the new co-owner. I'm sorry if you really wanted to be co-owner, but I have looked through all the posts and Regeneration seems the best.
    And now I have also thought of a new topic:
    What Ferriswheelshippy scene in the game did you think was best? very random question, I know. This is a part at the end of the game so I'm putting it in a spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    What Ferriswheelshippy scene in the game did you think was best?
    The FerrisWheel scene was the best. That's why it was named so, right? N and Touko alone on a date riding a Ferris Wheel was pretty romantic. lol

olih

Years
    What Ferriswheelshippy scene in the game did you think was best?
    The FerrisWheel scene was the best. That's why it was named so, right? N and Touko alone on a date riding a Ferris Wheel was pretty romantic. lol
    Yes but it was so short and... insubstantial. Not that short is neccesarily bad.

Years

Yes but it was so short and... insubstantial. Not that short is neccesarily bad.
    Not many Pokemon related shippings have any strong hints anyway. We'll have to live with that. xD; But yeah, I agree with you that the entire event on which the shipping was based was pretty short. But who cares? They make a cute couple.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I thought the ending had quite a nice FerrisWheel moment. ...Too bad I played as the guy. :V
    insert yaoi here
    But yeah. That whole speech that N made to Touko was really nice.

olih

Years
    Okay o3o, you are signed up. Welcome to the club! Also, Regeneration is not the co owner, because of business and stuff. The new co owner that I have picked is Pokemon Trainer Touko! Again, I'm sorry if you didn't get picked, but I have looked through all the posts and Pokemon Trainer Touko seems to have contributed a lot (especially fanart)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2011
    This is some drawing I did not long ago. I'm having trouble making it into a GIF, does it show here?

does the animation show? :( can anyone help teach me about GIF making?

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

olih

Years
    Cool, that's really good! I like the moving picture. Sorry, I don't know anything about computer files and programs and stuff. I do my drawings by hand... But maybe someone else could help you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back