• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So sorry for my long absense.3:

Anyway, that's a really cute gif, as is that animated picture.x3

Yes, I'm a member of that one, too... I really should start drawing my own fanart, I've been meaning to for awhile now... although mine would only be done with colored pencil and pen, seeing as how I don't have any of those fancy art programs on our computer...

And my favorite FerrisWheel shipping part would probably have to be the ending, that was cute.~

Touko-Chan

Black★Rock Shooter
    Years
  • Omigosh! A FerrisWheelShippy group? Must. Join. Please?????
    I love this pairing...it's my favorite in B/W next to Cheren and Bianca....*Swoons*

And, my favorite FerrisWheel Shippy moment would have to be.....*Drum roll* The ending. I have to agree with Spiderbrush, it was very cute.

Ps. Fanart in my Sig!

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • I love all the pics! And welcome to the club, Touko-Chan.
    I have decided to host a drawing/writing contest for the club! The rules are on the first post. Yes, I'm so mean I'm making you go to all the way back to the first post. The details for the contest are under the new spoiled labeled 'Contests'.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • /made some Touko icons~ :3
    Claim those as your own and I'll hunt you down!

More at https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252930

:3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Pokemon Trainer Touko said:
    Claim those as your own and I'll hunt you down!

Why did I just imagine you with a crazy smile and a bloody knife in your hand..? Anyway! xD;
    Those are some really nice icons! :O
    Good job! Did you also do the art in them?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Why did I just imagine you with a crazy smile and a bloody knife in your hand..? Anyway! xD;
    Those are some really nice icons! :O
    Good job! Did you also do the art in them?
    Lol

Nup, I searched up Touko on Google and lots of fanarts popped up so I decided to icon-ize them.

Years
  • Cute icons.:3

A contest, huh? I'll definitely consider doing it. (first, though, I have to decide what song I want to draw the picture after...)

By the way, I have drawn an N and Touko crossover pic--if you want to see it, you can find it on my dA, or I can post it here. (although I'd say it's definitely *not* the best FerrisWheel Shipping picture I've seen, I did have a fun time drawing it. xD)

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Well, they're really nice. Maybe you should do some N ones too.
    I did, actually~ But they're not as good as the Touko icons. XD

By the way, I have drawn an N and Touko crossover pic--if you want to see it, you can find it on my dA, or I can post it here. (although I'd say it's definitely *not* the best FerrisWheel Shipping picture I've seen, I did have a fun time drawing it. xD)
    Post it here!~ I bet it's really cute~ :3

olih

Years
  • No, that's perfectly fine! Makes him cute~
    EDIT: I haven't been able to access the internet for the past week, and I'm sorry for being gone without telling you all first. But anyways, I hope that more people will enter the contest, because it will be closing soon!
    2nd EDIT: I won't be able to get on the internet again next week. Also, we need a new topic to liven things up around here.
    Recommend some good Ferriswheel Shipping fanfics.
    I know, it's a weird 'topic' but I can't think of anything else for the time being. Hmm, the best Ferriswheel Shipping fanfic I have read is 'The Prince And I'. There is a link to it on the first post.

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • That is a good story. I'm only on the prologue so far, but I'm going to read more. Thanks for recommending it! And while I'm on the topic of stories, congratulations to Touko-Chan for winning the story contest! Your story was great.

Touko-Chan

Black★Rock Shooter
    Years
  • That is a good story. I'm only on the prologue so far, but I'm going to read more. Thanks for recommending it! And while I'm on the topic of stories, congratulations to Touko-Chan for winning the story contest! Your story was great.

Omg, I still can't believe I won. I thought I wasn't...but I was wrong! Hopefully, olih will post it soon!

Oh yeah, recommendations,

'Pretty like a Doll'

'Yin and Yang'

Those were awesome fanfics on Fanfiction.

olih

Years
  • Okay, Touko-Chan, I put your story on the first post! Everyone, it can be found under 'Contests', and it's in the spoiler. Now go read it! :)

Years
  • I really wanted to enter the contest, and thought of a few songs that might have been good, but I didn't know what to draw to represent them.Dx Congrats on winning, Touko-Chan!

I have read a couple N x White fanfics that was pretty good, although because of the suggestive title, I'm not sure if posting the names would be a good idea, but look up RelaxOnTheSand on dA, that's the fanfic I'm talking about(both FMWYP and IMWYL, actually, but the former is the sequel to the latter.) Although the fanfics are somewhat mature; PG-13 and sometimes Mature.

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • Well, I might be organizing another contest (when I can), so more people will have a chance to participate!
    The stories are pretty okay, if you can deal with blood... Anyways, I will be without internet for THREE WEEKS this Friday :/ Going somewhere without internet. Sooo, feel free to introduce new topics, stuff like that, when I'm gone.

Years
  • Three weeks? Wow. That reminds me--come few weeks time, I, too, will be gone--for a week.

All right, I'll try to think of more topics to discuss to keep this Club more active. And I'll be sure to enter the next contest, too.

olih

Years
  • Yeah, I know. It sucks, but I have to go. Thanks for helping the club to stay active. And of course thanks to everyone else that joined and participated in the discussions!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back