• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • Your banners are getting prettier and prettier by months. I love the design on the first signature for yourself you made.

The Zoro banner is made of total win. He looks so angry and cool. XP

Heey. Whatever happened to my request.. *shot* Nevermind. XD Beauitful work, as always Loki-oki~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMG I was totally thinking, "... Did Vanilla Kitsune ever request after I sent her that PM?" when I was posting that last update! xDD

And then I was like, ".......*no recollection*..... Oh well!"

*SHOT'd*

*facedesk*

Thanks for the comments, and yeah... Re-PM me? xD;;;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    Wholly crap, I originally was trolling the netz for signature art to use, and I came across this forum o.0
    You have now inspired me to become a bannerish artist...can you point me to any good render or tutorial sites?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sukotsu: I get a majority of my renders from Planet Renders, or I simply render then myself. Tutorials, I did Uryu Ishida's request with a tutorial off of Signature Tutorials, and Shiranui's splatter tutorial in the stickied tutorial thread helped with a lot of extra effects and such. I'm so glad you're inspired, that's incredibly flattering! Thank you very much! xD You should definitely show me some of your finished products through PM sometime. ^^

And I apologize for the late response, I would've replied earlier if the thread had updated your post.

Made for Vanilla Kitsune, featuring Young Link and Link from The Legend of Zelda Series.

Made for me, featuring Badou from D.O.G.S. - Bullets and Carnage

Made for me, featuring Miharu from Nabari no Ou.

Made for OM SoTW, alternate of above.​

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Go for it! ^^ I'd like credit in the signature please, and I'll go ahead and edit the post to show that it's claimed.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Update, whoo-hoo!

I made this for my friend, she's a huge fan of Transformers. I spent about 5 minutes on it because she was being sooo annoying in Computer Arts that day. xD;; and then she went and ripped off my idea on the Finals. Great friend, let me tell you.

Again, five minutes. <_< Bumblebee wasn't enough, she needed Optimus Prime. I was trying a new smudging style out at the same time, so it wasn't an awesome turn-out; And I also didn't change the colors, so it'll look better on Mac's with weird color resolutions.

Made for me~

Made for two different Signature Competitions.

Made for the Melancholy SoTW, featuring Shiki from Togainu no Chi.

Made for me, featuring Hiroki Aiba, from a few J-Drama's like Delicious Gakuen and the Prince of Tennis Movie. (FUJIII!)

Remake of the Badou banner from earlier on, made for the 'Imagination' WSAC at OMF. (Vaguest theme, ever. <_<)​

And because I adore these two avatars, I'll show you these too~ <3

I'm thinking of opening up another Graphics Shop... but not alone. Soooo... if anyone's interested, drop me a visitor message. (I'm picky about my partners though, for certain reasons, so don't be offended if I say no. xD)

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Yeh, you could probably make another shop. If you w a n t. I would put in a smart cooment here, but I can't think of one. :P
    The new Badou one is pretty cool, and no. 60 is nice.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Loki, you definitely at master at blending. I'll be watching until you open a new shop; the last theme you made me was fantastic.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • You never seize to amaze me o.o
    Could I use 63 along with its avatar for my theme please? =]

On 58, its a bit crowded, plus not much really matches.
    But I can understand if you did it in five minutes xD.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, I was actually planning on using 63 after I get tired of the theme munna made me. xD; Sorry! But I made a tutorial for it that I'll post after the voting for the WSAC begins, if you'd like to try making one of your own. ^^; Or you could request from me if I ever get my shop up. *still considering*

And munna, if you want to take the avatar, go for it; I never ended up using that theme anyway~

WAIT. BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, THE PURPOSE OF MAKING THIS TAG WAS TO USE MY DRAWING IN IT. And yeah, so please don't beech at me about my drawing skills. <_<
    Made for no-one, featuring Zuko fro Avatar the Last Airbender

Made for the SoTW, featuring Shito, Michiru, and Chika from Zombie-Loan.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • WOAH. Number 63 is seriously my favorite thing you've made. Like. EVUR o3o

Interesting idea for the notebook paper background. Lol -steal-. 65 reminds me of the kind of stuff I drew with crayons in pre-K. That's how amazing I was :|

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Chika-chan: Whoo-hoo! :D I actually stole the lined paper thing from Shiranui's old Gazille banner. <_<; LET'S ALL DO SOME STEALIN', YAH?! *shot*

clade.: I'm stiiill considering it. xD; And nobody has volunteered to start one with me yet, so that probably won't happen anytime soon.

Kaiyori: The Zuko banner? Goooo for it! x3 Nobody's going to use it evarz. <3 Credit must be myne, though. ;D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Hiroki Aiba!! OMG IT'S THE FUJSTER~ 83 Wow. Me loves that banner.

The Sunflower-loan is <3. I LOVE that style. You should make moar with it. >> <<

Wonderful job as always Loki-oki!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for me, featuring Byakuran, Boss of the Millefiore Family (White Spell), from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Made for Gummy, featuring Naruto, from Naruto.

Made for clade., featuring Male Gunslinger from Ragnarok Online

Made for Vanilla Kitsune, featuring Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass

Made for Cleff, featuring Syaoran Li from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Made for munna, featuring Wu Zhun from Fahrenheit.
    Joint banner, Motsuko Live did the amazing text and added color adjustment layers.

Made for the humor SoTW, featuring a not-so-humorous parody of Suzaku fire-bending, and Zuko in the little bubble.​

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    69 is the best…on this update and not because of the position… 70 is the same style but over crowded.
    And you rejected the request because you don't think you are good at typography sigs. D:
    Try it!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ...What... request? Lephisto? No, that was because my slots were full. o_o

And 70 is actually in a different style, which is why it looks crowded. xD; Glad you like 69 though~!

Back