• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Criminal

Okay, what kind of criminal? Sees little point in snatching Pokemon. Just go out into the wild and get them there. Alternatively, sit outside some breeder's workplace. Releases tons of Pokemon for free.

Perhaps stealing Pokeballs instead of Pokemon? Costs a ton for one fancy ball. Oh, how about counterfeiting them instead? Presents less personal risk. Requires some basic painting skills and some seals (to mimic the release effects). Seems simple enough.

Years
    Bartender

Well I could only find a Flareon bartender pic so clearly I'm not meant to do this!
    Spoiler:

Instead of Ice cubes I'd just chill the glasses with my hands as I pour peoples' and Pokemons' drinks =D
    I'd be the cool bartender who chills people out when things get heated too =3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Kennel worker

That's not a job I've heard of before. (like, I knew people that do this job, just not what it was called lol)
    Well I do love Pokemon, and especially getting them for other people, so watching them while people are away wouldn't be all that hard. But I can't really see a job like this working out since the PC (not the site lol) exists, and Pokeballs are a thing. So....

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Locksmith

Making locks: Dhelmise. Must have the ability "Steelworker" for a reason, right? Hopefully keeps any curses off of it.
    Opening locks: Magneton. Disrupts any electronic lock...probably. Scrambles computers. Ought to affect any (electro)magnetic stuff. For physical locks, Sandygast. Slips some of its body into the keyhole and uses Harden.

Does not use Klefki, shockingly. Collects (and steals) keys. Could be the reason for needing a locksmith in the first place, actually. Wonders if Magneton could detect nearby Klefki. May have to set out some bait keys.

Back