• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • Bedazzled

It actually was better the first time I saw it, but it's still a nice movie to watch on a sunday morning :P
    Also love how every wish there's a loophole xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • The Ron Clark Story

Watched this for one of my classes for a group essay. In all honesty, this is a damn good watch. I recommend everyone, and I mean everyone, to watch it. You'll never see things portrayed in the movie the same way again. For this reason, I'd want my parents to watch it as well and hopefully they'll understand. Also, it's freely available on YouTube. shameless advertising ftw

10/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Tangled

Finally got to finish the whole movie after like...2-3 years? LOL

Amazing story and I finally knew why Rapunzel looked so different in Frozen :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Zodiac and the Usual Suspects. David Fincher is one of my favorite directors and he didn't disappoint with Zodiac. Again, great performances by Jake Gyllenhall, Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo.

The Usual Suspects was another great movie with a brilliant twist ending.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Finally got around to seeing Warm Bodies. Decent movie, expected as much. Had some funny scenes to go with the whole adorable zombie romance theme.

Years
  • Donnie Darko. That was one weird movie. I'll be honest, I didn't quite get it when I saw it, and it took me some thinking to figure out what the hell was going on haha. But still, great tense movie and brilliant performance by Jake Gyllenhaal.

Just watched Donnie Darko as well. Strange indeed but pretty awesome

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • 21 Jump Street

Pretty funny for a series adaptation, I really liked it. Didn't thought of it much at first but definitely should watch for a few laughs.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Last time I watched a film was last night. Decided to watch Enchanted. Pretty good film in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last movie I've watched was The Dictator. It was all right, but just not as funny as I had imagined it to be, unfortunately. ):

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Hehe, I loved frozen ~<3 even memorized the entire song of "Let it go!" ^^

Went to the theatres and watched "Mr.Peasbody And Smith...something" about 7 hours ago
    Eh, to me, it was kinda childish to me, but I was forced to watch it ;-;
    I had formerly wanted to watch Divergent...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back