• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • The One (2001)

Where Jet Li have to fight his alternate self from another universe.
    The fights scenes are nice but the end felt a bit too rushed imo.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I just Filth last night. It was a very weird and ****ed up movie lol. But if you liked Trainspotting, In Bruges or just hard R rated dark comedies in general, chances are you'll like this as well.

Also saw The Conjuring a couple of days ago. That was a good horror movie, plenty of scares.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Watched The Departed on the plane back from South-Africa. Higly inappropriate movie to watch on a plane which made it even funnier than it already was at times. DiCaprio's a god. Great movie, one of the funniest endings ever.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Last movie I watched is probably Jack Reacher. I gotta say I love Tom Cruise!! The majority of his movies are my top favorites!!!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Divergent

So much better than I actually thought, wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for my girlfriend too. If you like Hunger Games, then you definitely enjoy this one :)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

excellent, excellent movie. still feels so incredibly poignant even though the Cold War is long over, and most of the satire is still relevant today. also hysterically funny, much funnier than I was expecting.

Years
  • A few days ago I saw Veronica Mars. I've been waiting years for them to resolve some of those unanswered questions from the show and I was not disappointed. It was a great movie for us fans of the show, but I don't know how well it would hold up to someone who isn't familiar with the characters and backstory.

On the other hand, Muppets Most Wanted is something I think everyone would enjoy. Saw that one a few days before VM and I'd see it again. The song "I'll Get You What You Want" is great and the reason why I don't have the soundtrack for this movie yet confounds me.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Watched, Gravity, the new space movie

It is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, breathtaking, and heart-pounding. Omg...how Ryan did the impossible...

Haha, I love it <3

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Casablanca

this was an astonishingly good film. so perfectly paced, and excellently written. I've seen complaints that it drags, but I disagree wholeheartedly. to compare it with another film from around this time that gets regarded as a classic, Citizen Kane, this one feels like much more of an emotional investment and overall feels more enjoyable. Citizen Kane is definitely the superior film from an aesthetic standpoint, but I much preferred Casablanca.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back