• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
  • I watched Carrie 2013 and Wrong Turn 4 yesterday. Wrong turn had a very disappointing ending :( Carries 2013: 8/10, Wrong Turn 4: 5/10

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 a couple days ago. Pretty decent movie, honestly couldn't remember what happened in the first one, but that didn't turn out to be a problem. Ending took me by surprise, until I remembered that I was supposed to be expecting it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I think it was the Lone Ranger? I can't remember. I have to admit that I absolutely LOVED this movie. It was so funny. I gotta give Disney credit too for making it a bit dark. I mean, there were parts where they didn't show it, but I knew one part where the bad guy stuck a knife in the guy's stomach and started to twist it. For Disney, that's pretty dark. Nonetheless, I still adored this movie. <3

The Rugrats Movie doesn't count because I watch that frequently before bedtime. :x

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I gotta give Disney credit too for making it a bit dark. I mean, there were parts where they didn't show it, but I knew one part where the bad guy stuck a knife in the guy's stomach and started to twist it.
    Disney normally releases darker films under another studio (Miramax released Pulp Fiction and Kids while owned by them)
    The Lion King
    Pretty solid film and likely the most popular dark Disney film.The soundtrack is the best part but it doesn't over weigh the rest like Frozen did.
    Scar becomes a bit lame after
    Spoiler:
    though

Years
  • I saw a movie called Puncture last night.

It's a kind of Erin Brockovich story about some small-time lawyers who are trying to fight to get a safer syringe in hospitals and all the big money people in power trying to stop them. Based on real stuff, like Erin Brockovich.

I didn't know what I was getting into. I just decided to watch it because it had Chris Evans in it. Surprising good as a movie on the whole, if you like these kind of movies, which I do.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Eyes Wide Shut

wtf Stanley you messed up. this movie is excruciatingly slow-moving and boring; nothing to justify its three-hour runtime. the only Kubrick film I've seen that's not worth watching.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Annie Hall
    The movie is okay and might have been ahead of the time but Woody Allen has that annoying jewish voice. The short animation was a shock though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Departed

I've seen it several times before, in chunks mostly. It's a very loooong movie! And it's a bit annoying if you already know how it ends :) But pretty great overall, I like Matt Damon's and Dicaprio's performances.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • The Number 23 starring Jim Carrey.

It's definitely not Carrey's typical kind of film but he does he a great job in this film (not his best but does well considering it's not a comedy, like he's used to).
    This film really intrigued me as it revolves around the 23 enigma (as can be deduced by the title) and I've always had an interest for the weird and wonderful (even more so when numerology is involved).

If any of you decide to watch it (or already have watched it), let me know what you think of it :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and it was really fantastic, despite the unnecessary amount of villains and character introductions without any premise (Felicia/Black Cat). I cried for at least forty-five minutes because I hadn't read the comics beforehand so I had... no idea how it was going to end. I was torn to pieces by it and still haven't completely gotten over it.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2.
    I thought it was great. Except for one part. Electro was pretty cool. I liked the first one better, though.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2.
    I thought it was great. Except for one part. Electro was pretty cool. I liked the first one better, though.

Likewise, watched it earlier again.

This one has more feels. But no, I liked this one than the first. It's sad they went with the comic, but I didn't want Gwen Stacey to die :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back