• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hiya! Nice to meet you. So you're mostly into ROM hacks or are there other things you want to do here? That aside I'm posting here and relaxing since I just got home, whoot.

Well, i was just trying to find a game where I can catch all three Red/Blue starters, and Yellow is this game, but it's a little old style, so I searched for a remake, and here I am :) I am going to help Desbrina with her project. She's awesome!

So mainly I came for the remake, but I'm gonna have a look what else can I find here on PC.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I'm doing great thank you! How about yourself?

But anyways, welcome to PC! I assume you mainly came for the ROM Hacking boards? Or is there something else you like? I have heard of Desbrina, who is a really good hacker and you'd be surprised just how many great hackers are on this forum, plus there's also great variety in topics so there should be something that tickles your fancy.

Have a nice day yourself and I'll see you!

I'm doing great too, now I'm struggling how to quote from more than person in one message, and now i create two messages in a row, which is forbidden and I have no idea how to avoid it.

Yes I came here for Desbrina's remake, but I see there are so many lovely people here, so maybe I will find something else interesting here.

Anyway, I'm gonna study a semester abroad starting in march, I'm excited.
    My sister would like to play Pokémon too, but she can't understand english, cause it's not our mother tongue, she's only 10 and I'm gonna guide her until she learn the basics :) I can't wait to find something that "tickles my fancy" :)

See you!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    So this is were all the new users hang it's like the first day at college

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Welcome to PC, Psychic! I joined Serebii in 2006 and somehow made around 150 posts but haven't gotten involved in years aha. PokeCommunity is my baby so it's hard to pull away. xD; But you'll definitely have an easier time here if you've forum experience. There is so much to do but my preferred areas are the Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups forums - they're nice places to break the ice and meet people with similar interests. -^^-
    Thank you, Sheep! Haha, as you can imagine, it was the same idea with me and PC in 2007! Serebii totally feels like my baby, considering how long I've been there/been a mod there. Now that I am no longer an awkward teenager, it's a lot easier to integrate into a new community. Thank you for the suggestions - I'll definitely take a look at those sections!

By the way, are you on pkmncollectors? Your shiny Skiddo reminds me of someone from that community. :>

~Psychic

Mewnutu

Psychic
    Years
  • Hi guys,

I am Mew. I am 21/female and i have just gotten into the hobby after 10 years. I enjoy the games, i loved the show as a kid but i havent seen it since then. Im not into the cards but as a kid my country had an equivalent of card collecting for pokemons. I need alot of help with the developments and linguistics of this community. Can someone direct me to an appropriate source for near beginners?

Also i am very friendly and enjoy talking to people, so nice meeting you all.

Years
  • just wondering, where do i go for help on customizing my profile?

You'll want to do it here: Customize Profile

From there, you'll be able to choose colors, fonts and such to make your profile your own unique style, and also there's an extra benefit you'll be able to have if you decide to donate for supporter. That aside, welcome to the forums Sceptile! Hopefully that has covered your question, and if you are ever in need of help we always have someone who can help you.

Years
  • Ah yes, contest spectaculars and Secret Bases are things that a lot of people enjoyed seeing the return of in ORAS. I haven't done much with either one of them though, but I too will get to Pokédex completion again at some point.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I just joined (rejoined?) an hour or so ago. Made an intro thread and stuff.

Also, on topic, I never really cared for contests but I did find them more enjoyable in OR/AS than in the originals.
    The secret bases are great too, I love the function that you can share them with people online. Too bad you can't fight people's entire teams though, which was possible in R/S/E.

Years
  • Hello everyone! As you can see I am TopoftheFlops. The reason I picked that name was because Whenever me and my friends play Raving Rabbids TV Party, they would ban that event cuz I was so good at it. That and its a quirky name :P

Anyway I am new to the whole pokemon metagameing. I loved pokemon when I was younger and played the Gameboy Color FireRed, but never got into the forums and such. Now I am working on my first own hack and playing around on Pokemon Showdown. My favorite pokemon are Empoleon and Tyranitar.

If anyone wants to talk about hacking, battle strategies, or wants to battle just message me!

Hey guys! My name is TurtwigTv and i am a poketuber with 750 subscribers looking to make new friends :D

Cool! what do you do on your youtube channel?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back