• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I wish that was my goal xD HxH 2011 is one of my absolute favourites. I want to go watch it again :p

I literally finished the Chimera Ant arc. My eyes are still red. Is there a support group?

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    Currently I still have to finish Barakamon and Nozaki-kun from fall season last year. (The latter of which I haven't started yet) Eventually I would like to watch Clannad and Clannad AS and on a semi-related note, one day being able to play the ED on the piano (that's more of a short term life goal at this point :P )

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My goal is to rewatch the classics from my childhood like Gundam, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, etc..

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My goal is to rewatch the classics from my childhood like Gundam, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, etc..

haha this was actually one of my plans as well at Cardcaptor Sakura was on my list too! I don't follow Gundam besides from Build Fighters, but is there any Gundam series in specific that you were planning to watch?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    haha this was actually one of my plans as well at Cardcaptor Sakura was on my list too! I don't follow Gundam besides from Build Fighters, but is there any Gundam series in specific that you were planning to watch?

Probably start at the beginning, but if I miraculously find something else to do with my life I'll just go to Seed which is right in the middle but I remember it most prominently.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I wasn't expecting it to go to the lengths it did.

Sparkles and bubbles ☑
    Sudden 'love rival' appears ☑
    -He is voiced by Jun Fukuyama ☑
    -Seemingly pure and perfect at first sight [in Nardo's eye's] BUT HE IS ACTUALLY EVIL ☑
    MISUNDERSTANDINGS EVERYWHERE ☑
    Red string of fate representation is a key plot point ☑

Actual action parts seemed pretty well animated, I especially liked the early ones before it went DBZ aura and beams cutting the moon in half. Although even they were okay, thew in some reverences to the Chuunin exam Nedgy fight. Also good to see them stray away from their usual magical Rasengan finisher, even if the super father-son tengen toppa super Rasengan was fun.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Not really, PC would probably appreciate most of the stuff I like. Some, not most of it, would be out of the comfort zone for some but that is a silly box to put yourself in.

PC obviously has a decent number of casual watchers that just watch the current big things. That would probably be Tokyo Ghoul right now. why.jpg.png

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I hardly ever watch anything popular. I feel like an alien when I'm trying to talk to people about anime/manga I just finished.

Years
    I hardly ever watch anything popular. I feel like an alien when I'm trying to talk to people about anime/manga I just finished.

I see plenty of stuff that was popular when it was airing (and still is popular to an extent) in your list. It would appear that you just don't watch anything that's currently airing and popular. There's a not insignificant number of us who typically don't watch shows as they are airing.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I see plenty of stuff that was popular when it was airing (and still is popular to an extent) in your list. It would appear that you just don't watch anything that's currently airing and popular. There's a not insignificant number of us who typically don't watch shows as they are airing.

I also don't update my list that frequently and a lot of the stuff I watch I end up forgetting about because it just wasn't that memorable. Most of the things on my list are just things I add when other people talk about them and I remember that I have seen that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back