• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ಠ_ಠ awww man...what should i do? should i beat the elite 4 and check back? should i end up using a code to find registeel in the wild(o wait i tried that and had to start over when finding electrike...i think T_T) does this mean i may not get angellann(i forgot how to spell it lol) but i hope if i use a code like that it wont force me to start over(ill just put in two save states one as a test and the other to back it up) i hope it works but first ill face the elite four and do the dark lugia event afterwards and then see if it appears afterwards...but if it wasnt there before when i had to fix the generator does that mean that its supposed to be like regirock just sitting there or does it appear at the right time...i hope it just appears at the right time like with rayquaza appears only when the requirements are met...same with deoxys...anyway time to face the elite four and see what other legendaries i face thanx and buh-bye!!!
*wow that was long XD*

yeap... it was truly long. xD
anyways, I don't know why Registeel doesn't appear, nor will you be able to see Angeallen... :\

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers: Where am I supposed to go after that Sandslash fights the shadow

Talk to Kangaskhan and get your final badge, and then after, talk to her again, and first, answer no, and then she'll ask you if you wanna go to Oceania Isle, and there, you say yes and you'll be warped to Oceania Isle...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers: here's one I found, I used the Pokemon Catching Gameshark codes, and now whenever I go to try to buy things from the shop, the game goes all dark and crashes

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2009
In rescue Rangers, After the Prof., when Pikachu turns tiny, the game freezes...

Don't orry, it was because i used a copy of a hack so it merged the two, causing it to freeze

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
also in Rescue Rangers, how do I beat the legendary dragons at the end, no matter what I do I keep getting my butt kicked, and all my Pokemon are at level 100

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So does the glitch always appear? Is there no way around it?

sad to say but in the current patch available, yes, it'll always appear and there is no way around it...

maybe I will fix it when I decide to restart hacking RR once again...

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers: here's one I found, I used the Pokemon Catching Gameshark codes, and now whenever I go to try to buy things from the shop, the game goes all dark and crashes

maybe you should not use gameshark codes?
not sure...

also in Rescue Rangers, how do I beat the legendary dragons at the end, no matter what I do I keep getting my butt kicked, and all my Pokemon are at level 100

well, this video shows that a player defeated them all.
you just need a lot of reviving items and healing items and strategy...

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Uhmm i need help....I dont get what to do in the Tower of Fate like i get the thing where u activate the rocks and the smae colored ones dissappear but i need it explained how to get through

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just a question:

In LoG, what do you do after you come out of Mineral Cave?

so sorry... I totally missed that one...
well, go back to your hometown and talk to your mom and after, battle Janice once more~

Uhmm i need help....I dont get what to do in the Tower of Fate like i get the thing where u activate the rocks and the smae colored ones dissappear but i need it explained how to get through

it's a puzzle, so it's meant for players to solve~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
And that's the end of the beta. Where is the most unchanged place to save? So I can still use the old save files in beta 2?

inside of houses since I don't usually change some stuff inside...
probably the safest is inside of PKMN Centers...
But I'll let everyone know if you need to save somewhere once I release beta 2~

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
umm i can't find the sprinephy event. i've talked to tropiuss, found waterfall in that cave but i can't go west after the cave. the rocks are blocking me from going west from the waterfall cave. i tried going through the cave but pikachu is blocking me

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
umm i can't find the sprinephy event. i've talked to tropiuss, found waterfall in that cave but i can't go west after the cave. the rocks are blocking me from going west from the waterfall cave. i tried going through the cave but pikachu is blocking me

seriously...
the 'Search Button' was created with a purpose...

surf up the waterfall and land on the land area here...
untitled-18.png

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I know this wasn't created for technical problems,but it is something with the game.I can't play Regin of Legands.

bad patching, maybe?
or probably your ROM isn't compatible with the patch...

are you using the Ruby ROM with the MUGS intro?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2 times by accdient.A put it on a clean ROM to I think.I'm using IPS

try again with another clean one.
you should not patch a ROM more than once...

by the way, what do you mean by, 'cross between three games'...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back