• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Oh so you DO have to get out of there....man now i have to find the exit that place is awesome because all my pokemon are like level 65 but its annoying lol and i have to go to like the colored platforms right? because i see them but... i cant find how to get there=(

EDIT OMGE GUPHAGIEAHPGPAI EEYSE PSEIGI PEH GOMG IMA SO PA HHAPPT I FOUND THE PLACE!!!! YAYAYAEHIHGOAIH ty...

Last edited:

Tyzer

Ruby Destiny Player
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
On the legends TUT, it says that if you have caught all those legends (i'm very busy with it!), that you can go to The cave, that is blocked by the ranger.
But I havent caught Entei, and Phione.....
If i catch all the other, can i get in the cave then?

BTW, who is Angeallen?

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
Ello everyone. How are ya doing today? Not sure if this goes in the correct forum topic but does anyone know how to get to Ultima city, after you defeat kevin but before you got surf in Pokemon Reign of legends?...forgot to go to snow soft city to get surf. =[ And the boat man is not in his house with Reeko anymore =[

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Something screwed up on my RoL, There is no way to ash in Francia Cave. I go down the first ladder, & then the only other ladder accessable is the one leading to the rare candt & everstone, which is a dead end.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ok i still cant find the royal darkness base is it the one in the cave with groundon

how many badges do you have?

lol i don't have de hm strenght where can i find it ?

be specific please...
in RoL, inside Renica Tunnel...
in RR, talk to Kangaskhan after you defeated the PKMN Settlers of the Square...
in LoG, dunno... I haven't planned it yet...

On the legends TUT, it says that if you have caught all those legends (i'm very busy with it!), that you can go to The cave, that is blocked by the ranger.
But I havent caught Entei, and Phione.....
If i catch all the other, can i get in the cave then?

BTW, who is Angeallen?

Entei?
Entei was blocking your way inside the cave to get to Morient Town...
Also, Phione's in Lost Sea where you found the Manaphy Egg...
Also, it doesn't mean that you need to catch them all, you just need to see them all.

Also, Angeallen is a custom-made POKéMON that I inserted in the game.
Search for it in YouTube. ;)

Ello everyone. How are ya doing today? Not sure if this goes in the correct forum topic but does anyone know how to get to Ultima city, after you defeat kevin but before you got surf in Pokemon Reign of legends?...forgot to go to snow soft city to get surf. =[ And the boat man is not in his house with Reeko anymore =[

Ultima City?
Well, in your state, you don't have FLY yet, so head back to Bug Forest. :\

Something screwed up on my RoL, There is no way to ash in Francia Cave. I go down the first ladder, & then the only other ladder accessable is the one leading to the rare candt & everstone, which is a dead end.

Ash is inside the cave of Francia Forest.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
ello

Isint HM Strenght found where u saved Peeko in that cave. you go all the way to the end and do rock smash and then the 2 people there do a scene and give u a HM. And thnks producer of Reign of Legends. Took a while to figure out how the map worked since it said while was in Ultima city the head icon was in the ocean somewhere to the right.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2009
Glaceon in Pokémon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends

I would like to know where I can find Glaceon in Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends?

thx

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I would like to know where I can find Glaceon in Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends?

thx

give a water stone to an Eevee.
there are two kinds of Eevee's in the game though~

why would you make the pokemon evolve when its attach is stronger then its defense that's a lil silly

Gallade = fighting type POKéMON...
Gardevoir = not a fighting type POKéMON...

fighting types have higher attack power, and besides, I don't know how to add Dawn Stone, nor can I put in the hack that Kirlia will evolve into Gallade if it's a male.

that's too advance for me...

Is it possible to get Mamoswine in Ruby Destiny reign of legends and if yes do I just Lv it up?

I hope this answers your question...

they won't...
look at the first post's available D/P PKMN in the game.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2010
2 kinds of Eevee o.0 Mind listing the 2 Eevee out ?

Where can we find stuffs like water stone and all ? xD

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the Eevee's are in Blue Path and Side Path...
Blue Path's below Polaris Town and Side Path's on the west direction from Monatami City~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back