• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
ello again everyone. srry for asking this but where is silk path? and is it usually called silk path or silk road? XD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i need to unlock these events:
darkrai plakia dialga heatran ect

read the legendary guide of PKMN RoL.
if not found on the first page, then search through the Scrapbox section...

ello again everyone. srry for asking this but where is silk path? and is it usually called silk path or silk road? XD

it's Silk Path...
it's located on the other exit of Tabuli Town down south~

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
is it possible to fly to Tabuli Town after already visiting it and leaving it? cause its not on the map XD and also...must one catch entei in fire cave after groudon is awaken or will entei return?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Is there a legue in gento reign and if there is one, can you give me the location?
cuz' i spent hours tryng to find one.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
is it possible to fly to Tabuli Town after already visiting it and leaving it? cause its not on the map XD and also...must one catch entei in fire cave after groudon is awaken or will entei return?

nope.
Tabuli Town's inside a forest.
but the real truth is that Ruby has not enough flying positions...

Entei won't return.

Is there a legue in gento reign and if there is one, can you give me the location?
cuz' i spent hours tryng to find one.

yes, there's a GENTO League in Gento.
it's located above the waterfall of Ultima CIty, the second town after the hometown, Sun Ford Town...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
why would you make the pokemon evolve when its attach is stronger then its defense that's a lil silly
...why u gotta say that?? why not insult tyrogue's evolution ways and gender-based evolution while ur at it...o wait...u did insult tyrogue's evolution....hope ya proud..u just made a puppy cry...id say the other way of putting it but then this postd be deleted....

EDIT: btw im sure its been asked already...but...i restarted the game and would like to know...how do u do the vespiquen event???

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
Life of guardians is a cool game...dont know if this is a glitch or not but its cool. if you save to fast and then instantly reload or something around that it loads but when u try to move your character then screen moves while the character stays still. thats cool. get to walk past all those trainers without fighting XD...what do you do after u get the first badge again after the organization attacks and after you fight the guy that wants that legendary pokemon, Felinar. and is it is glitch to run into that pokemon 5 times in a row? or no?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
what moves does gallade, lucario and lugia (baby or reg) learn?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
btw im sure its been asked already...but...i restarted the game and would like to know...how do u do the vespiquen event???

the Vespiquen's event has been glitched and won't work anymore.

Life of guardians is a cool game...dont know if this is a glitch or not but its cool. if you save to fast and then instantly reload or something around that it loads but when u try to move your character then screen moves while the character stays still. thats cool. get to walk past all those trainers without fighting XD...what do you do after u get the first badge again after the organization attacks and after you fight the guy that wants that legendary pokemon, Felinar. and is it is glitch to run into that pokemon 5 times in a row? or no?

1. Where did you saved? I need to know so I can fix that.
2. That is the end of the beta.
3. 5 times huh? Wow...

How will you know the difference between the two Eevee's?

Their appearance in their front sprites.
The Eevee in Side Path's the R/S/E designed Eevee while the Eevee in Blue Path's the D/P designed Eevee.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2009
Chimchar and Piplup

I would like to know, how and where I can find or get Chimchar, Piplup, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss and Mamoswine in Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends???

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what level does onix evolve into steelix

sorry but Onix won't evolve into Steelix in this hack. :\

its not in any of the rol walk throughs plz just tell me i cant find the answers anyway

oh, I see. well, Darkrai will be unlocked after the Shadow Lugia final event in Vermillion City.

I would like to know, how and where I can find or get Chimchar, Piplup, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss and Mamoswine in Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends???

You can only get one D/P starter. Piplup and Chimchar, and Turtwig has no location in the game.
read the first post located in the first page of this thread for the available D/P PKMN in the hack.

D/P PKMN
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Buneary, Loppuny, Buizel, Floatzel, Gallade, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Drifloon, Drifblim, Cherubi, Cherrim, Munchlax, Mantyke, Magnezone, Finneon, Lumineon, Riolu, Lucario, Leafeon, Glaceon, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Pachirisu, Combee, Vespiquen, Rotom, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Phione, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
...I have a question...
Why in the Ice Cave ( to catch Suicuine) is FULL OF WATER!!!
I know that Suicuine is inside...but I can't go any deeper!!! That's mean I can't catch Angel...something (I don't remember its name :P)

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
wow i'm on destinedjagolds thread and why aren't you a staff member. but i want to the legndary bird locations my email is [email protected]

Hey where is entei and raikou in reign of legends also where is Deviihell when angallen and you should edit the sprite of RubyThreatBlitz because he looks like riley from d/p and platinum

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
...I have a question...
Why in the Ice Cave ( to catch Suicuine) is FULL OF WATER!!!
I know that Suicuine is inside...but I can't go any deeper!!! That's mean I can't catch Angel...something (I don't remember its name :P)

wait until the water level drops.
it's based on time, don't know what time it'll go down though. :\
patience is a must~

Hey where is entei and raikou in reign of legends also where is Deviihell when angallen and you should edit the sprite of RubyThreatBlitz because he looks like riley from d/p and platinum

Entei's in the cave(forgot the name) which you need to go through to get to Morient Town.
Raikou's in Electric Cave. :\ Have you not seen it?

Devihell's not in RoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back