• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    is this where you post glitchs in the game? or no?

and to answer destinedjagold's question about the glitch in Life of guardians it in near the ship yard right before u enter the city with the gym u cant fight yet. and also in Reign of legends when you are in the cave where LC and DC meet there is a glitch under the bridge after u fight blitz female friend. it allows you to be like Jesus and walk on water except you cant get in that cave while your using the glitch. dont know if this will help you find it XD.

When will palkia finally fight you in that cave? beat the elite four 3 times and it still dosent show up till after you leave cave.

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    o, destined, where do i go for the monatomi submarine event?
    and also, you cant run or do fly after the mt pyre event on pyre path. y is that?

After the submarine event...
    man, it's been a while since I last checked RoL though. :\
    I think you should go south from Cinnabar Island and use HM Dive there...

and yeah, I did that on purpose 'cause the script there won't work if you'll either run or use a bike, at least, that's what they said would happen. :\

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I just can't understand...
    I have caught all of the legendary Pokemons...
    But I can't enter the cave! The RANGER just come and stop me!!!
    What should I do? I'm kinda frustrated!

And another thing, thanks for the advice, DJG! You're the best!:):)

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    XD...its pretty funny how ure suppose to choose a fossil in RoL when ure in sand path and you cant even choose the other one

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    hmmm...on youtube in Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardian walkthrough they beat the first gym twice, beat the guy that wants felina, and went back to where the rangers used to be blocking the way up north from where you start and when he got there...they were gone...what do you do to make that happen?...drat cant past the video on here till 15 posts happen...nice rule makes people more active =]

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2022
    last question pm me this were is vermillion on rol its not on the map the only island begging with v is veroncia

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    hmm...not sure if people asked this question yet about Reign of Legends but do pokemon like Kadabra and Hunter evolve in Reign of Legends or do you have to do a trade? and if so is there is a computer controlled person in Reign of Legends that does a trade like that?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just can't understand...

And another thing, thanks for the advice, DJG! You're the best!:):)

dunno...
    it sometimes happen to some gamers. maybe you missed one? :\

XD...its pretty funny how ure suppose to choose a fossil in RoL when ure in sand path and you cant even choose the other one

:laugh:

hmmm...on youtube in Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardian walkthrough they beat the first gym twice, beat the guy that wants felina, and went back to where the rangers used to be blocking the way up north from where you start and when he got there...they were gone...what do you do to make that happen?...drat cant past the video on here till 15 posts happen...nice rule makes people more active =]

I saw that video.
    that was the old beta.
    probably, you are playing the fixed beta 1 version, which I fixed those rangers not to vanish.

last question pm me this were is vermillion on rol its not on the map the only island begging with v is veroncia

go to the shipyard.

hmm...not sure if people asked this question yet about Reign of Legends but do pokemon like Kadabra and Hunter evolve in Reign of Legends or do you have to do a trade? and if so is there is a computer controlled person in Reign of Legends that does a trade like that?

yah, it has been asked a long long time ago, but to answer your question, yah, they'll evolve through level.
    what level? dunno, I forgot... xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I just can't understand...

I also seem to be having the same problem. I defeated all the gym leaders, even the ones that don't give badges, I won against the E4, I made sure I finished every important event, and I caught every legendary pokemon and even Rotom. Yet, I still can't get into that cave.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    How to get Dive? in pokemon ruby destiny..
    i cant find Ash..
    whit city im going to go to get Dive? answear plz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back