• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Stadium that reminds me of the Shiny Elekid I apparently got through the egg (which makes sense as it's 50% from that egg I believe?) but I didn't realize until I brought the Elekid onto Stadium 2 hahah.

And ughhhh that is the worse. I would have probably cried and never played the game if that happened to me. At least not for weeks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you look it up you might be able to find out. I'm sure there are plenty who have asked the same question.

This all makes me want to play Pokemon Stadium 2 myself but hnng the effort when I can only have one console connected to the TV at a time and we'realready playing a game anyways lmao.

Years
  • I remember some people didn't really like Snap, but that could have had appeal I can understand. But Hey You, Pikachu! on the other hand...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I never got past like... the second or third day of Hey You, Pikachu! because I didn't know what to do and Pikachu didn't like to listen. Between Hey You, Pikachu! and Pokemon Channel I would pick the latter anyday tbh.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    hey you Bergmite would be fun. That game concept might actually work now voice recognition has become a bit more advanced. I could definitely see a 3DS game for it coming out.

Years
  • I'm sure Hey You, Bergmite! would just fly right off the shelves, haha.

With some of the side games that they've put out recently on the 3DS, I'm a little surprised they haven't tried reviving either Pokemon Snap or Hey You, Pikachu. I know they tried doing Pokemon Dream Radar where you could interact with Pokemon through the 3DS' camera, but I always thought they could've expanded on that by making a Pokemon Snap style game, too.

Years
  • It'd be funny if you could play around with a Pokémon meant to be intimidating. Kinda makes me think of how people use stuff like those in Amie xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm more disappointed that Pokemon like the Regi trio don't really give much, if any reaction to being petted or fed in Aime. :<
    Well... They are kind of golems, emotions aint their thing 8)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I just bought Alpha Sapphire, so I have yet to use Amie, but I'm definitely interested in trying it out. Something about petting a bergmite makes me very excited, haha.

Playing to Black 2, one of those plasma sages starts talking about covering the world in ice, and I don't know if I still want to stop them :/

Years
  • I just checked, and it looks like those themes are only being released in Europe, so anyone elsewhere is out of luck for now (except for Japan, since they've got a bajillion more themes than everyone else).

They look cool, but $2.49 is a bit steep for me to justify spending on a theme. 99 cents, maybe, but when I only look at it for 15 seconds before playing my game, it isn't really worth it. If they make one featuring Unown though, I might reconsider :p

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I already have the Primal Groudon/Kyogre and Rayquaza themes but I'll probably get that eeveelution one because that looks adorable and I like wasting money.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When it comes to shinies, shiny Metagross will always be one of my most favorites.

Its white body color seems to suit the Pokémon much better than its regular one, which is blue. On top of this, the cross that Metagross has on its face turns gold when it is in its shiny form, making it look even more sweet, at least to me.

Also, I believe Pokémon Snap for Wii U would be great! I'd imagine them to have us utilize the gamepad more when capturing pictures of Pokémon and whatnot, which should help in making things feel more interactive, and fun overall.

Years
  • Thinking about that, I once fed a Metang a Poke Puff in Alpha Sapphire and I was like "uh what the hell". At least Metagross actually has a mouth, but then again we have those cocoon-like Pokemon and Shedinja who can't eat solely because they lack mouths.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Does the ability ''Infiltrator'' work on Protect ? The Ability ''Infiltrator'' allow a pokemon's attack to pass though Barrier So ''Protect'' should failed against pokemon with this ability.

Years
  • Does the ability ''Infiltrator'' work on Protect ? The Ability ''Infiltrator'' allow a pokemon's attack to pass though Barrier So ''Protect'' should failed against pokemon with this ability.

It doesn't work on Protect or Detect. The moves that get affected by it are Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard and Mist. Basically those screen-based moves that affect the user's whole team for a few turns. And of course bypasses Substitute as well.

Years
  • The Meowstic I used in my X playthrough had Infiltrator. She never had much chance to use it since computer AI outside of the rigged Battle Maison never even try to use it.

Back