• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Lucario's diverse movepool and the Mega having Adaptability made it insanely powerful.

But not OP !
    I will believe Mega Lucario to be OP when he create ultra-large Aura Sphere like this --

Spoiler:

Because I believe OP mean having the power to destroy an entire city & the world!

Years
  • So Mega Lucario's Aura Sphere would basically be a Spirit Bomb? Does that mean that Mega Evolutions are kind of like going Super Saiyan?

...aaand I think I'll stop nerding out now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So Mega Lucario's Aura Sphere would basically be a Spirit Bomb? Does that mean that Mega Evolutions are kind of like going Super Saiyan?

...aaand I think I'll stop nerding out now.

Or , Mega Lucario using ''Focus Blast'' that gotten powerful due to Lucario's adaptability !
    I always believe ''Focus Blast'' should be bigger , There barely no difference between ''Focus Blast'' and ''Aura Sphere'' in Anime.
    Also , It would have be cool if Mega Lucario shoot mutiple ''Aura Sphere'' from one Arm
    Anyway , I was simply showing What's ''OP'' truly mean ! Mega Pokemon may be powerful but not OP . Unless Mega Lucario destroys an entire city.

Years
  • Pokemon 2000/The Power of One is by far and away my favorite of the Pokemon movies, with Heroes not too far behind it.

I can't say there's any specific reason why it's my favorite, but I remember as a kid watching it all the time on VHS (remember those?), to the point where it started to wear out a little bit, and I couldn't watch it quite as often. I still say that Lugia's Song is one of the most beautiful pieces of music to come out of the series, and the Slowking from the movie is one of my favorite characters in the anime, and it was a shame we didn't see him outside the movie.

Years
  • You know, ever since I watched Pokemon 2000, I always wondered whether or not Ho-oh would ever get its own movie? Kinda sad that Lugia did and Ho-oh didn't...

I guess the writers either hate Ho-Oh or want to keep it as a guide for Ash given its appearance at the end of the very first anime episode.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I still say that Lugia's Song is one of the most beautiful pieces of music to come out of the series

I adore this piece of music, I actually get chills when I hear it akjsdhfjkashdf <33

and the Slowking from the movie is one of my favorite characters in the anime, and it was a shame we didn't see him outside the movie.

Haha Slowking was quite a character! He could use some pants, though

2000 is probably my favourite movie too. I really enjoyed the plot - it was quite intense - and as previously mentioned, it had a pretty solid cast as well. I love the Entei movie as well (Spell of the Unown iirc), again a pretty cool plot and I loved the concept of the power of the Unown, and the character of Molly throughout the movie. That said, I haven't seen many of the movies post-Spell of the Unown (I've seen the Lucario one, and the Darkrai one I think? I can't remember any others) so I'm perhaps not the best person to choose a favourite haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My favorites are the Lucario movie, Lugia,and the Victini movie. Lugia movie because Lugia's Song and Lugia and the three legendary birds and it's my favorite out of the original movies and it has a special place in my heart.

The Lucario movie is one of my favorites because it has such a good plot for a Pokemon movie and it's just excellent. The past near the end ;u;

Meanwhile the Victini movie I love because it's cute and really displays a cute cute friendship between Victini and Ash. Like... it actually sucks storywise but there are just little things that I love about the movie that makes it one of my favorites. That and there is this one part that always makes me hurt, like... more than the first movie. So there's that too.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The only movie I've seen is the first one. All I know about it, though, is that I didn't particularly like it and sold it a good amount of time later. I also remember having seeing parts of other movies as well when they were running on TV. I think one of them featured Darkrai and another one Arceus...

But that's all I've got.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The Regis were pretty badass in the Lucario movie ngl

Everytime I think of the Regis in the Lucario movie all I can think of is how terrifying Regice's cry is. Like holy I just want to run and hide.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What is everyone's favorite Pokemon movie?

Movies where the world is saved by Ash with the help of Pokemon ! I don't like movies where Legendary Pokemon does everything while Ash & Co just watch.
    Like the 2nd BW Movie ! It was the most pointless movie ever.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I loved watching Rise of Darkrai.

If I remember right, it started off portraying Darkrai as some sort of villain, in a way, but as the movie rolled on, we eventually got to discover that it's actually more on the good side, and does what it does for anything it believes to be right. I found this to be intriguing.

Aside from that, though, there are many other reasons for me to like this film, with one being their slow and steady start. If they had rushed their beginning, which I feel is an important part of movies, my opinion on Rise of Darkrai likely wouldn't have been as high.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't been here too long 8)

Rise of Darkrai was nice. My fav movie of those is still probably Mewtwo strikes back though. (The first one, that's its name right?)

Years
  • I do love how that movie portrayed Darkrai as not-so-evil, especially given its menacing appearance that would scream being one of the bad guys, in fact it was a villain as far as PokePark 2 is concerned.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Honestly , I wish for a Non-legendary Fire Pokemon Or Attack that can do this--

latest

If Ash does have a Mega Chairzard then I wonder if he control his flame like this.
    Off course , It would be cooler if Talonflame was capable of this ! However , Talonflame would need a ''Non-physical'' attack where flame come out from its entire body.
    Almost ''Fire type attack'' look the same ! It would cool to see an Attack call "Firewall" where User create a barrier of flame.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Honestly , I wish for a Non-legendary Fire Pokemon Or Attack that can do this--

latest

If Ash does have a Mega Chairzard then I wonder if he control his flame like this.
    Off course , It would be cooler if Talonflame was capable of this ! However , Talonflame would need a ''Non-physical'' attack where flame come out from its entire body.
    Almost ''Fire type attack'' look the same ! It would cool to see an Attack call "Firewall" where User create a barrier of flame.
    Looks to me sort of like a mix between Fire Blast and Fire Spin? Or perhaps Overheat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Does anyone think a New Game will be announce during the Upcoming XY Movie premare since a new Pokemon is shown for the next XY Movie ????

6C8ND5y.jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The body structure of this Pokémon is looking sweet to me. I wonder if they'll be relating it to Zygarde in any way? I'm not sure whether if they have plans to introduce a new game during the premier or not (they've never done it before, have they?), but if they do, personally, I know I would enjoy it!

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • I don't recall if they have or haven't before...at any rate, that image has got my interest piqued!

Back