• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    It depends as some events may have been added since the creation of your old save, so you may have missed ones that lead to new story paths and events. That's why we recommend restarting saves upon download, but there's no harm in trying. It'll load up, so just see if you can progress in-game. I can't help without knowing where the save point is at.

The save point is right before Mandarin Islands, on the island with the tight ropes. On the brightside, I downloaded a new Fire Red Rom and Patched the latest version, and no more resets when I choose the starter like before,so that's a relief. Will the save point before mandarin islands be good?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2015
    Is Scyther still in National park? Been searching forever and still no sign of it.

EDIT: Found One it's still in national park

Last edited:

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I don't suppose there's a difficulty patch for this game?
    What I mean is something like buffed IVs/EVs for NPC trainers' teams. This will make up for the accumulated EVs your PKMN will get & level the playing field a bit more.
    I don't know if this is already featured in this hack to at least some extent, as I haven't played this in so long.

I'm pretty sure it's run of the mill Crystal

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Is there any way this rom could be made available to play on the MyBoy emulator for Android? I don't use my computer often enough to use the recommended emulator, the only time I use an emulator is on my table which I use MyBoy. This rom looks amazing and I'd love to play it.

Thanks

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Is there any way this rom could be made available to play on the MyBoy emulator for Android? I don't use my computer often enough to use the recommended emulator, the only time I use an emulator is on my table which I use MyBoy. This rom looks amazing and I'd love to play it.

Thanks

DId you try patching it on the pc then moving it to your Android? We aren't allowed to post ROMs

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    DId you try patching it on the pc then moving it to your Android? We aren't allowed to post ROMs

I did not, I will try that, thanks.

EDIT: I patched it on computer and moved it onto my tablet and it worked! Thank you, I've been dying to play this so bad

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I've encountered what appears to be a bug, but maybe not. Anyway, I have obtained the Zephyr Badge from Falkner. I then found out I had to trade for a Mareep so I went back to Cherrygrove to do the trade. Upon my Mareep reaching level 11 and onwards, began to not obey me. I was under the impression that Falkners Zephyr Badge allowed Pokemon up to level 20 to obey, does it not?

My Mareep is now a Flaffy at level 16. It's quite hard to train and go through the game with a Pokemon that doesn't listen. Just figured I'd mention it just in case it's not known for some reason.

Thanks

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    I've encountered what appears to be a bug, but maybe not. Anyway, I have obtained the Zephyr Badge from Falkner. I then found out I had to trade for a Mareep so I went back to Cherrygrove to do the trade. Upon my Mareep reaching level 11 and onwards, began to not obey me. I was under the impression that Falkners Zephyr Badge allowed Pokemon up to level 20 to obey, does it not?

My Mareep is now a Flaffy at level 16. It's quite hard to train and go through the game with a Pokemon that doesn't listen. Just figured I'd mention it just in case it's not known for some reason.

Thanks
    For traded pokemon I think there is a badge for making them obey, not quite sure though. Also, what nature is your pokemon? Certain natures can make a pokemon not obey you. I think the main nature is Hardy? Been awhile since I've played it so I may be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    For traded pokemon I think there is a badge for making them obey, not quite sure though. Also, what nature is your pokemon? Certain natures can make a pokemon not obey you. I think the main nature is Hardy? Been awhile since I've played it so I may be wrong.

Nature's affecting obedience? Is that a Liquid Crystal feature? And the Flaffy is Hasty natured

I know each gym badge, or at least most, provide a range of different effects. I was just under the impression that the first badge allows up to level 20. I'll continue as best I can and see what the second badge does.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    Nature's affecting obedience? Is that a Liquid Crystal feature? And the Flaffy is Hasty natured

I know each gym badge, or at least most, provide a range of different effects. I was just under the impression that the first badge allows up to level 20. I'll continue as best I can and see what the second badge does.
    Yeah, nature does have an effect on obedience. I had 5 pokemon that would always disobey me and they all had the same nature, even when I had all the badges. >.> But yeah see what happens when you get the second badge. Hopefully it will work out for ya. If not you can always try catching one in the wild.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Is there a way to re-obtain used TMs in this game other than the purchaseable ones? I hadn't realized that TMs were not reusable until now.

Normally, no (since it is a Gen III game based on a Gen II game... neither have reusable TMs)

You can hack em to be sellable with gameshark codes. Won't be cheap tho

Years
  • Normally, no (since it is a Gen III game based on a Gen II game... neither have reusable TMs)

You can hack em to be sellable with gameshark codes. Won't be cheap tho

Ah, I see. I understand that it's on a Gen III base which normally does not make TMs reusable, but I was just wondering if they were planning to or have implemented a reusability system like some other GBA based hacks have done

Last edited:

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Ah, I see. I understand that it's on a Gen III base which normally does not make TMs reusable, but I was just wondering if they were planning to or have implemented a reusability system like some other GBA based hacks have done.

Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure they're keeping it the same

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Has the evolution of Onix got more requirements than just maxed happiness? Or might it be an issue with the traded Onix "Rocky" itself ?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • is the hack abandoned

Of course not, Zeikku and LaZ aren't the fastest around, but they will complete what they've started. They are a bit like metapod23, they don't invest so many time, but they will get there and finish what they've started years ago. They aren't turbo fast like 1158 who is about to complete 3 HQ ROM hacks in only 3 years...

Just finished the Johto region, my team is:

• [*]Typhlosion
      [*]Pidgeot
      [*]Gardevoir
      [*]Sudowoodo
      [*]Latios
      [*]Suicune

They are all around level 58. I originally refused to use the legends, but due to lack of replacement in my team...

Back