• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2017
    Hi,

Been playing this hack lately and absolutely loving it, awesome job. Great memories from the gameboy color lol.

I have been Googling alot on where to find Beldum. It's hard to find any information about that's recent. I read he can be found in a certain room of Ice Path (b2f, alot of ice and Strength boulders). Is this still true or am i wasting my time?
    EDIT: okay, i gave up and was on my way out, and then i found him lol. But in another room: B3F i think it is. Small room, 2 ladders, 1 rock smash rock, and i believe Nevermeltice was there.

Also, now that i'm making a post anyway: I read Houndour can be found in Mt. Mortar, but couldn't find him, is this true or nonsense? Can i find him anywhere else? in the original Crystal he could only be found in kanto next to saffron i believe.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Does anyone else have a problem whereas in the Ruins of Alph, after the first puzzle is complete, the others say "The puzzle has already been put into place."? I don't believe I can progress any farther because of this, as I'm at the part where you need to retrieve the Clear Bell, and the floor in front of the puzzle is not broken, and cannot be broken as the puzzles cannot be solved.

If there is a fix for this, I would like to know what it is. Also, if you need what I was using up to this point, I was using the GBA.emu for Android as my emulator and just now VBA 1.8.0-511 on my computer, as well as the latest IPS of Liquid Crystal, that being 3.3.

Thanks,
    Kinaru

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Nuzlocke is a real challenge. Decided to box the started for added difficulty. Made it to Goldenrod with Pidgeotto and Gastly. Luckily Abra was my encounter on R.35, not sure whether to keep or trade for Machop.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Pls fix the trading and the colloseum center I really want to trade my pokemons from there to other games :3

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Heracross can be found in the grass on Route 33. However, it is rare. It took me 20+ tries to find one.

Heracross is always kinda strange and difficult to obtain. It's a Pokémon rule.

Years
  • Hey, I have a question. Is the Togepi you get from the egg set or am I doing something wrong? Togepi is always hatching with the same stats, nature, and ability. This is making it to where I can't get Togepi to have Serene Grace.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Hey, I have a question. Is the Togepi you get from the egg set or am I doing something wrong? Togepi is always hatching with the same stats, nature, and ability. This is making it to where I can't get Togepi to have Serene Grace.

Did you save before or after you received the egg?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I saved after so as to save time on hatching the egg. Does this mean that I have to start my game over if I want to get a Togepi with Serene Grace? I never do breeding in pokemon.

Since you saved after getting the egg, I am sorry to say that the ability is most likely stuck on it.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years

Is there a way for your emulator to do multiple saves in future what emulator are you using ?

Years
  • I'm using VBA-M as my emulator and I only use emulators so that I can play games, not to do anything remotely close to cheating. This means I never use cheat codes, save states, or fast forwarding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Pokémon Liquid Crystal (Build 3.3.00511)

I just wanted to know I have reached the end of this game I have allready deactivated all of the Nexus One Generators with the G Rank and got past Mandarin City and tried to go up to the Science Complex and was greeted to the water on the edge of the which was a border tile also sorry about no screenshot I dont know how to put one up but anyway I want to know why this is happening. Is it my Emulator or my ROM or just the end of the game. Im on build 3.3.00511 and the emulator im using is My Boy for android. Thank you. Bye Bye.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    Other then me, that had a problem??? When i beat the elite four and beat the pokemon leauge. The game ends, but i can't keep playing after that. When i turn on my game, its back to before i won... Someone help?

Years
  • Pokemon Liquid Crystal Guide?

Hiya. I really hope this post isn't somehow against the rules. This is just something that I threw together using GIMP and Libre Writer. The Suicune on the cover is from deviantart.com and by blazegryph. The Liquid Crystal logo is also from deviantart.com and is by jinxabarda598. (I haven't asked permission to use these yet as I was just doing a quick mock-up for the idea of this guide but will definitly do so if enough people are interested.)

I'm mostly just doing this guide as a fun side project for myself for when I play LC again in the future. The only walkthroughs and helps for it that I could really find were videos and personally I really hate watching a video walkthrough. I prefer to read and quickly scan for what I'm looking for instead of going through dozens of videos each 20 min just to find out one section (yes, I know most have descriptive names but that's beside my point...).

I uploaded a small pdf with this post to give an idea what I'm doing. Unfortunately I have real life to deal with as I make and sell RPGs and board games as well as professional tailoring, so my time for this is limited and would probably be one area a week or so.

Anyway, as stated, I'm really just doing this for myself, but thought that if anyone else is as frustrated as I am with finding a proper walkthrough and info hub for Liquid Crystal than I could make it available to everyone to use. So yeah, if you would be interested let me know here and I'll keep working on it. I was hoping that maybe LaZ would even host it on his LC website when it's done if he thinks it's professional enough.

Though if people aren't interested in it I'll just let it fade away into oblivion....

Attachments

• PKMN LC Guidebook.pdf
      403.2 KB · Views: 157
    Back