• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

AriaOfTheStar

Fuuka-type Trainer
Years
  • When I go to the merchants, none of them sell Water Stones. It makes me a little mad, since I want to evolve my Seadra and I can't until I get a water stone.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • So is this still being work on? Forgive me, I don't know anything since I was waiting for the full version for a long time already XD

Years
  • Woah! This game is amazing! I like it especially the new look of Poke centers. It's like I'm playing the GBA version of Pokémon HG/SS {XD}

Btw, is this game already complete? Or will there be another release sooner or later?

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
    Years
  • Woah! This game is amazing! I like it especially the new look of Poke centers. It's like I'm playing the GBA version of Pokémon HG/SS {XD}

Btw, is this game already complete? Or will there be another release sooner or later?

story is 99% complete , he need add more orange islands + some bonus events for legendaries for example

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Hello. I stucked in Ruins of Alph. I solved all puzzles, but when it comes to catch unknowns they all have the "W" unknown sprite when they pop up in wild, but the real problem is that when I caught 3 different the Scientis does not give me the pokedex upgrade. How can i fix it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Hello. I stucked in Ruins of Alph. I solved all puzzles, but when it comes to catch unknowns they all have the "W" unknown sprite when they pop up in wild, but the real problem is that when I caught 3 different the Scientis does not give me the pokedex upgrade. How can i fix it?

They never added in the Unown Dex feature, that's why you didn't get it. There's no way to get it in this hack as of now.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Build Number: 3.3.00451
    Bug/Glitch Description: My Rival's mane didn't appeared when i battled him in Azalea Town, i named my Rival Armando (which fills 7/7 spaces). so i restart & I named my Rival Silver (fills 6/7 spaces) and it appeared normaly.

Image:

PokemonLiquidCrystalLiveBetav33000451RivalNameMissingGlitch_zpsb46fa0e0.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Randomize.

Hi guys, i never wrote here beacuse i usually came to read some interesting threads and not reply lol.
    I was watching some gameplays on youtube and i noticed that a guy is playing a randomized liquid crystal. Do you know how to randomize it? I tried the universal randomize but it doesn't work.

PS: I'm italian, please don't be too rude for my grammatical errors :D.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I'm about 3/4 through Johto, and I love this hack! I never played G/S/C, and I loved the GBA games, so this is perfect for me.

Anyways, I'm at Mahogany Town with my team around Level 30, aka severely underleveled. Where would be the best place to train?

PS: I have a Feraligatr, Gengar, Jolteon, Bagon, Graveler, Heracross

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I've levelled up my piloswine all the way up to lv 37 wondering if it was ever going to evolve into mamoswine, so I asked the evolution guru at Cianwood and she tells me its at the final stage of evolution already! I this right? If so I'm going to cry.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I've levelled up my piloswine all the way up to lv 37 wondering if it was ever going to evolve into mamoswine, so I asked the evolution guru at Cianwood and she tells me its at the final stage of evolution already! I this right? If so I'm going to cry.

There are no 4th generation Pokemon in this game. Neither are their 5th or 6th. Only the first 3 generations are in this hack, so it is correct.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    So no weavile either then. I wanted an ice type to battle eighth gym. Never mind I'll get those dragons down somehow....

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015

Uh... Sorry to break it to you, but there's only Pokemon from the first 3 generations. No Mamoswine. -_-

From their FAQ on the first page:
    Q: Are all Pokémon gonna be in?
    A: Correct. Since Hoenn poke live in Johto and Kanto (but very rare).

Q: How about fourth generation poke?
    A: Nope. There should be enough poke to have enough fun.

Please don't cry.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    So no weavile either then. I wanted an ice type to battle eighth gym. Never mind I'll get those dragons down somehow....

As said above, and by me, no Weavile either (though I don't know where you'd have received a Sneasel that early, but it's been ages since I played). Piloswine is still reasonable enough to defeat the gym.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    There's a walk through made, but it's super old, and you would probably have to dig a bit to find it. :(

I can try finding the copy on my computer....

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hi there, my name is Daniel. I'm playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal. I'm using gba4ios (the purple one, not the white 2.0 one), and I've just got a couple of quick questions that I would love some help with :)

Where do I find a leaf stone to evolve my Weepinbell into Victreebell?
    Where do I find a water stone to evolve my Poliwhirl into a Poliwrath?
    How do I evolve Kadabra?
    How do I evolve Graveler?
    Where do I find an Eevee?
    What legendaries can I capture?
    Where can I find TMs or someone who will teach Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Psychic and Thunder?

Any help is greatly appreciated :) really enjoying the game!

Back