• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

TY

I went on a hunt for a new PS3 controller, came home with the original StarCraft + Brood War... Now I can say I own all the StarCraft games atm xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Continuing my search of Gamecube games I completely skipped over during it's era, I bought Luigi's Mansion. Clearly remember it being a launch title that interested me, but by the time I actually got a Gamecube, Melee was pretty much the only game on my mind,

Eternal Darkness is next on my list. :) Gamecube didn't too many survival-horror games, and I hear this is probably the best.

pkmin3033

I just picked up Atelier Ayesha Plus on my Vita...looking forward to playing through this game again. Maybe once I'm done I'll finally pick up Escha & Logy, so I'm all caught up for Shallie in March~

pkmin3033

Pre-ordered the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL. I could have picked up the MM3D one from the Nintendo store - it was in stock when I looked first - but, after careful consideration, I decided against it. For one, I get £4.20 in reward card points from GAME, whereas buying from Nintendo gets me nothing. For two, I'm still pissed with Nintendo for jerking me around with my faulty copy of Pokemon X - and for not responding to my complaints about it beyond saying they're sorry that I'm making a complaint, so I'm not buying directly from them. They'll still get some of my money for this, but as petty as it sounds, I don't want them getting too much of it, because of the way they've treated me. Bunch of pricks, the lot of them.

Also preordered Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2, Hyperdevotion Noire, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum and Atelier Shallie from various retailers...I frequently cancel and re-do them as retailers drop prices, or I change my mind, etc.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Picked up a few more titles. :)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC)
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
    Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

Hope I don't regret buying Hyrule Warriors as my experience with hack and slash games is very limited. Never played a Dynasty Warriors game as a matter of fact, and I'm aware this game is merely fanservice, but I hope I can get some enjoyment out of it.

Years
  • Bought the original Tomb Raider from the PSN and bought Dragon Age: Inquisition about a week ago from Amazon. I'm loving Inquisition right now. So much fun.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Warlock 2 DLC goes on sale only days after I buy the $15 one. Naturally. :P

Also nabbed Yoshi's New Island for the 3DS on Amazon. It was on sale on the eshop, but really that just inspired me to buy a physical copy.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC).

Hell yes.

I'm afraid to ask how much it cost, but hell yes.

pkmin3033

Noire is up for pre-order? Or just the Japanese version?
    It's up on Amazon and GAME now, yeah. English version. Still £40 on GAME, but hopefully that'll drop closer to the release date, or I'll have to order from Amazon. £5 extra for reward card points I will pay. £10? Hell no. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had to go march in this dumb parade yesterday for the governor's inauguration and all the band members were given $20 for the trip for food. Well, turns out we got free food at the end of the parade route. So we had to stop somewhere to justify the school giving us all that money so we stopped at an outlet with a Walmart and some other places. I, being the game addict I am, went to the GameStop that was in the outlet and picked up Ultimate NES Remix for the 3DS. Per diem well spent.

Also today, I got some free NES cartridge sleeves! I only have one NES game though, but I'm excited to do some photos of my NES Remix box in the NES sleeve. That's gonna look great.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently ordered these four games for $78.88 from Amazon, using Amazon gift cards I received for my birthday from my family and friends :D.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3) - $20.00 New
    LEGO The Lord of the Rings (PS3) - $19.82 New
    Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) - $16.94 New
    Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3) - $22.12 New

Also, I received these three games for my birthday from my family :).

BEYOND: Two Souls (PS3) - Aunt
    Spider-Man: Edge of Time (PS3) - Mom
    The Godfather: The Don's Edition (PS3) - Mom

Back