• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
I get too carried away with these sales, I'm probably buying 1 or 2 games a day now. My most recent purchases being Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Far Cry 3 because I wanted to complete it on my current Steam account and I'll probably get Far Cry 4 when I'm done with that.

pkmin3033

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, on PS Vita. Damn Sony and their New Year Sales; it isn't even Christmas Day yet and they've already put a ton up!

I'm hovering over Conception II, but I didn't go much on the demo, so I might give it a miss. I'd quite like Natural Doctrine, Akiba's Trip and Dynasty Warriors 8, but I'd prefer to get them in physical format; I've got a 64GB memory card coming, but I'd prefer to buy digital games only when I have no other choice...

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
My Christmas 2014 Game Haul:
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
- Mom
Dead Space 3: Limited Edition (PS3) - Mom
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PS3) - Grandma
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Limited Edition (PS3) - Aunt
Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) - Mom
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception GOTY Edition (PS3) - Mom

I will also be receiving Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3) from my other aunt during New Years weekend.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Got a new 3ds xl imported from australia. I live in the uk so it works perfectly with any 3ds games over here.
The c stick works surprisinglywell and the screens are sommuch better than the tiny ones on my old 3ds.
The microsd card was a pain to get to - managed to put some scratches on the back panel trying to remove it. -_-

Years
I didn't get any new games for Christmas, but I was at Target and picked up Fantasy Life, which I said I was probably going to in the other thread here. I heard it has a lot of character classes I can play as, which is exciting. And I was also at Best Buy and considered getting Smash Bros. for 3DS, but ultimately decided not to.

pkmin3033

Kingdom Hearts 2.5HD Remix and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd.

...curse you, GAME sales. I can't afford to keep buying all these things when I have a list as long as my forearm of games to buy next year...but I have no self control when it comes to sales. xD
Well, I have some. I haven't bought the anime edition of Samurai Warriors 4 yet. Yet. When I get paid I expect I'll pick it up...

Years
I recently got System Shock 2 when it was on sale for $1 as well as Super Meat Boy which was $0.74. From the Humble Bundle store, I got Bastion (About $3 i think) and Jet Set Radio HD ($2). For the holidays i received a 3DS XL with Mario Party: Island Tour and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS as gifts. With the money i received, i went out and picked up Pokemon Y ($40), Pokemon Omega Ruby ($40), Shinobi for 3DS ($7), and a R4i Gold 3DS flashcart ($30)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gaming acquirements for Christmas include Pokemon OmegaRuby and Tales of the Abyss (3DS). I'll also be getting Katamari Damacy for Christmas from my grandmother. We do our Christmas on New Year's Eve, but I mean, I picked it out, so I know I'm getting it. :P

Actual gaming purchases by myself today include the ORAS guidebook (it's mega cheap at GameStop at the moment for some reason), Xenoblade Chronicles (had to go to our other GS for it, but worth it), and I ordered a Wii Classic Controller Pro off Amazon. Productivity!!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
This isn't really a purchase per se, but the latest game I've gotten a hold of (thanks to my friend lending it to me) is Far Cry 4. I've actually quite enjoyed it having been reminiscent of the "invade/stealth attack base" of Grand Theft Auto and other games. Hated the ending though (my fault). Oh well.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I went on a bit of a spending bender before Christmas when I went over to England and came back with the following;

-Dead Island
-Dead Island: Riptide
-Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
-Puppeteer
-Digimon All-Star Rumble
-Dragon Age: Origins (Which I reaaaallllyyy like!)
-Demon's Souls

And only yesterday I caved and bought Assassin's Creed Rogue, which I am also thoroughly enjoying. Hooray for a new AC game that doesn't have online trophies!

Years
Alright, I got a few games for my Steam library thanks to the Steam Wallet Card I recently purchased. Among them is Trials Fusion and it's a rather fine game I guess. As soon as I can figure out how to eliminate the lag effectively...

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Years
I got the new Harvest Moon, The Lost Valley just before Christmas, and bought Duck Hunt off the Wii U E-shop. Except mainstream Pokemon games, I don't buy a whole lot of games, and when I do, I usually wait a few months, unless the game I want is on sale.

Back