• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    it has been a rad and fruitful Christmas. I got Civilization Beyond Earth, World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, and just recently Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Team Fortress Classic. Plenty of new games to play in the new year!! Hurray!!

Years
  • @Sydian; aaahh, yes! The one for PS2??

I recently bought Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1 for like $8 which honestly I think was a pretty good purchase. All of the games are pretty rad.
    I also got Remember Me for my birthday on the 27th.
    And for Christmas I got;
    Thief
    Saints Row 3
    Minecraft
    All of which I'm stoked to start playing. :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Just got Skyrim for $5. Already lost 30 hours...

What is weird about the game is that I level up faster when I'm not questing. (Stealing all the soul gems to level Enchanting.)

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I recently got Tomadochi Life for my birthday last month xD I also got Theatrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Both have been some really fun games. c:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Just got Skyrim for $5. Already lost 30 hours...

What is weird about the game is that I level up faster when I'm not questing. (Stealing all the soul gems to level Enchanting.)
    I second this. Was very skeptical of the game at first, but I played IV, so I figured I might as well try this out too. I also learned trolls are annoying (no pun intended).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The other day, I bought Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Golden Sun. Unfortunately, Sonic doesn't work, even after having it run through a machine that smooths out scratches on discs. Pretty bummed about that and I'll likely look for a new copy online.

Also, I got Rayman 2: The Great Escape fo freeee and I'm really enjoying that. :D N64 version, for anyone curious.

Oh aaaaaaand my Chrono Trigger soundtrack came in today! Gonna be jammin' down the road listening to 1000 AD and good stuff like that. 8) You're all welcome to join me if you can fit in my car.

@Ruma: Yes, Katamari Damacy for PS2. :)

Sir Codin

- System Shock 2
    - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II
    - The Witcher

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Grabbed the God of War Collection (God of War 1&2) and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix on PS3 recently. Already started GoW 1, pretty excited to play KH too since I've never played it before!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Bought Freedom Wars and Persona 4 Arena...Ultimate...Ultimax something something something too. (Can not remember the title XD)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been trying to build up my N64/GC/Wii library lately. :)

N64: Paper Mario and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

GC: LOZ: Four Swords Adventure, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: TTYD, Pikmin 2

Wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, Super Paper Mario, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Another Code R

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • I recently picked up Used copies of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (wanted to get it back due to losing my original cartridge at a POP Tourney WAY Back) and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (last copy it looked like too). I also picked up a PowerSaves and 2 3rd-Party Gamecube Controllers so that 1. I have a functioning Controller again and 2. so that me and my Brother can play games like Melee, MP6 and Double Dash :)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Today I went to my local Gamestop and bought five games. Four of them were used and in a bundle, the fifth one I bought new. The used games bundle I bought contained Saints Row, Saints Row 2, Saints Row the Third, and Saints Row IV. The game bought new was Ultimate NES Remix. The Saints Row games I bought for Xbox 360. The Ultimate NES Remix I bought for 3DS.

Years
  • Recently I purchased the original Outcast. It's strange, haha, a little outdated. But I'll give it a try.

I also finally found Skyrim for PC on sale! So I'm gonna live there for a while.

Years
  • Recently I purchased the original Outcast. It's strange, haha, a little outdated. But I'll give it a try.

I also finally found Skyrim for PC on sale! So I'm gonna live there for a while.
    Skyrim is A LOT of fun, and I recommend grabbing some of the mods that people have made for it, some of them really change up the gameplay and improve quality of graphics. Also, brace yourself for plentiful glitches - the Dragonborn expansion pack has a few unofficial patches that might be useful if you grab them ahead of time.

To answer this threads question: I only recently bought a 3DS so I could play Pokemon Y and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. So, those are the last 2 games I've bought and played.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Today I discovered that there is a sequel to Hatoful Boyfriend so I bought it within seconds of that realization. And then I couldn't find my original email confirmation from when I bought the original game years ago so I took advantage of the weeaboo sale on Steam and picked up the Steam version of the first game to refresh my memory with.

Money well spent. I love this game.

Years
  • Got an Atelier game earlier tonight.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Probably going to go grab some games off of Steam later tonight or early tomorrow to take advantage of that "anime" sale they got going on this weekend. Not sure which games, though, even though all of them may be able to fit in my budget this week.

Back