• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would hate that shit because you sit there knowing there's not much you can do for them because you have to follow the rules.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah i would definitely maybe look for something that doesnt make you weigh your health with what you hear from others and such.

Years
    God that sounds awful. Way worse than any of the political offices I've worked at. That sounds so stressful and exhausting. Are you doing okay?

I broke down twice in front of my bosses and I had to go home early today so... not particularly.

I've already decided to look for something else. This is to emotionally taxing on me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Hi people! I'm really happy today because I got my unicorn kigurumi (pics in the selfie thread) today! It's pretty much my persona now, so I'm just super duper happy omg. <3 I love how comfy and cozy and soft it feels!

Hi people! I'm really happy today because I got my unicorn kigurumi (pics in the selfie thread) today! It's pretty much my persona now, so I'm just super duper happy omg. <3 I love how comfy and cozy and soft it feels!

Glad for you Kimi! Glad you're enjoying it. \o/ One of my former co-workers was obsessed with unicorns and would've loved something like that! lol

Cid

Years

I'll say it here, too! I love your suit~

I'm also glad it fits great; 'tis a great onesie to add to your wardrobe :3

Years
    I'm full of adrenaline. I was getting a shirt hanging up to dry from my balcony before work and as I went to go back inside I saw that the door was shut...and then found out it locked itself. I had no phone so I had to smash the glass (the one convenient thing that the door is/was made of glass) and I did not realise how sturdy glass can be when you're trying to bash against it but I managed it! Thank you outside portable mop sink, I don't know what I would have done without you.

Years
    I'm full of adrenaline. I was getting a shirt hanging up to dry from my balcony before work and as I went to go back inside I saw that the door was shut...and then found out it locked itself. I had no phone so I had to smash the glass (the one convenient thing that the door is/was made of glass) and I did not realise how sturdy glass can be when you're trying to bash against it but I managed it! Thank you outside portable mop sink, I don't know what I would have done without you.

oh my god i hope your hand wasn't too badly hurt. i'm paranoid about locking myself out - we have a spare key but it's,,not actually hidden anywhere.

Years
    Locking myself out would be terrifying. I really should leave a spare key with someone. As it stands right now, if I lost my key I wouldn't have any way back in without calling a locksmith...

I truly hope all you guys, girls and other variations are doing super great and that life is treating you well :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    mmm reminds me my sister and i need to get our new house key copied so we can stop sharing it. normally she locks the house and sticks it somewhere hidden so when i get home i can get into the house. problem with this is once she forgot to do that and i had to get into the house through a window that, thankfully, was cracked open. that was fun (not i never want to do that again).

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    We gave copies of our keys to three neighbours and our aunt, so our chances of being locked in are tiny. Except for that time all of them were away at once. I had a lot of fun that day.

Years
    oh my god i hope your hand wasn't too badly hurt. i'm paranoid about locking myself out - we have a spare key but it's,,not actually hidden anywhere.

Thanks and no my hand is fine as I used this sturdy outside "sink" for mops that easily detached. Although a shard did scrape me a tiny bit when the glass finally exploded but only a tiny bit. It was a really tight space as well so I had to stand super close when bashing haha. Actually if the door wasn't made of glass it would have been quite scary because I live on the 7th floor and I don't think I could have got in another way.

I made a lot of noise trying to get in and explained to my neighbour (from her balcony) this situation and got her to try and call security but they didn't have a key so couldn't help anyway. She was really sweet bless her, although she doesn't really speak much Mandarin since she's old but mine was better than I thought it'd be in a high stress situation like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back