• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • btw I've decided that as of early tomorrow morning I'm going to go for a run (and by run I really mean jog because for health reasons I can't actually run. Yay Asthma). I need to feel that early morning fresh air and whatnot. ^_^

so much for that because i took a hell of a nap already and my body already feels super sore and i dont feel like going outside rip

imma give it some time; i can still go outside later in the afterno--- /checks weather

"Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 93F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%."

Well, nevermind then. >.>

Years
  • alcohol may have not been the best choice last night
    not hungover but I am feeling particularly fragile in mood

Years
  • I'm guessing your current job isn't working out, TY? D:

Either way it's nice that you found something that allows you to work from home! I kinda want to do the same because the commute to my job is awful. @_@

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Yeah it's been an uneventful few months for me, too, career-wise. Let's hope the future is brighter, TY.

Years
  • I feel like the past couple of years of my life have always been me getting dragged into jobs that sound cool on paper for me to do but I always end up disliking.

I really wish I can work a job that I like for once. ._.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Had to take some tests including how fast I can type and I got like 393 per minute and I'm massively upset at myself cause I almost finished the text in the allowed timeframe.

Every other test I scored 80%+ in and even aced the technical aspects lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    One of the reasons I'm still at my job is because I'm making the most I've ever made and I'm getting much needed insurance.

Years
  • My job has been an amazing opportunity for me (not half down to all the extra perks that come with it) but it's absolutely time to leave. I become demotivated easily without big changes every now and then.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My job is just ok. I can definitely see myself leaving somewhat soon, but definitely not now. I need to pay off some other bills first, save up a bit and then I can see myself leave for something I can tolerate more.

Years
  • i like my job well enough for the convenience of working from home. it's gonna be hard for me to quit the company with that incentive. it's so nice not having to drive to go to work.

also hello all! hope everyone's having a solid saturday

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, Tyler.
    I've been playing Fire Emblem and The Sacred Stones the entire day. I think I'm blind.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, feel better dear Janna!

So I am spending my morning at a nostalgic drag race. Not sure what to make of this but boy it's loud!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Top notch game! I quite enjoy it. What route are you doing?

Ikr it's probably my fave from the GBA games. I'm doing Eirika's route, and this is my third playthrough

Hi guys I have an awful stomach bug and feel terrible
    Lots of bed rest and tea is on the agenda...

Sorry to read that Janna :'[ feel better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back