• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Can we get a sneak peak? ;D

Spoiler:

The look is still a WIP. We wanted something consistent and simple - so pixelsprite trophies is the idea so far.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Looks great! Maybe we could get different colored pedestals for different "levels" of trophies? I can already see how great it'll look though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Will points be converted to trophies appropriately? For example, the winner of that emblem contest that went on a million years ago. Will they get a trophy?

Winners (and maybe participants) should be getting trophies, not sure it'll be quite as straight forward as points = trophies though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm considering finally making a region... Haha. But I'm afraid it would eat up some of my time after it's started :x How much time do you feel like you're putting into running your region here?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm considering finally making a region... Haha. But I'm afraid it would eat up some of my time after it's started :x How much time do you feel like you're putting into running your region here?

Oh, it varies, depending on how you want it!

There's really no wrong way on making a region. :]

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Threatening the fabric of reality was Team Galactic's shtick, so maybe something similar to what they did? Maybe a cultish team obsessed with Giratina that want to pull our world into the distortion world/vice versa.

Or perhaps a villainous team using weather controlling pokemon to hold various cities at ransom. 'We'll stop this snow/drought/monsoon when you agree to our demands'. It's less localised, and could be spread across various regions.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Or just a terrorist faction cell who believes in the creationistic view of Mew instead of the divine power of Arceus...

Or AIDS

either way works.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yeah, kinda like a conquest! That is, would the regions band together to stop this menace, or would they rely on their own personal strength? o:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    That's what I'd like to see too; how can we portray this though? Like, debating whether or not we should go to war with those people?

Back