• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
  • Hey y'all. I wanted to make a region too. Is it alright that I get a barebones outline for what i want my region to look like and keep coming back to it? I have a general idea of what I want to do for the content and stuff like that but for other tasks like map making I'm not too sure about.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hey y'all. I wanted to make a region too. Is it alright that I get a barebones outline for what i want my region to look like and keep coming back to it? I have a general idea of what I want to do for the content and stuff like that but for other tasks like map making I'm not too sure about.

Welcome! a new region is always cool, I might join if I have enough time.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Of course! I started my region with only some lore and CSS.

I can also make a map for you at some point in the future if you'd like.

That would be greatly appreciated. I already have an idea of what I want my region (I'm naming it the Shahar region). I can send you a rough sketch through PM if you wish. I'll post my region forum within the next few days.

Years
  • For those of you looking for something to do, I've made a game similar to Home, but in a feudal Europe style. If you want to play please go check it out in Novum!

I'm really liking all this new activity in here and I'm looking forward to putting more time into it after my final and midterms are done!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Another community poll should be up today sometime! :3

This time we're going to brainstorm the region professor's name ^_^.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • So I've been reading about this community region from the past locked threads/polls. I'm just curious; what will happen to it when all the necessary details are decided? Will it function like a roleplay region? A hub for worldwide events? A region for housing WoPC's collective fakemon dex or something similar? Just a community project product?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So I've been reading about this community region from the past locked threads/polls. I'm just curious; what will happen to it when all the necessary details are decided? Will it function like a roleplay region? A hub for worldwide events? A region for housing WoPC's collective fakemon dex or something similar? Just a community project product?

Can't say for certain at this stage, but I'd like to think of it as a centre for the future story events :).

Years
  • So I came up with a little something, a kind of original region starter kit that will randomly generate some basic things like a region name, professor name, gym types, and so on. Maybe it could give someone some ideas?

It's an html file so I hope that will be work for people. It's entirely self-contained and doesn't link to anything.

Attachments

• Pokemon Region.html
      412.9 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So I came up with a little something, a kind of original region starter kit that will randomly generate some basic things like a region name, professor name, gym types, and so on. Maybe it could give someone some ideas?

It's an html file so I hope that will be work for people. It's entirely self-contained and doesn't link to anything.

Ooh thanks Esper that's really cool! Handy for some quick ideas or inspiration :).

Years
  • I was noodling on the computer and I accidentally made this:

The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Back