• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
  • We're in desperate need for something that gets regions taaaaaalking with each other. Interacting in any way.

Any way? Maybe regions could trade with each other (Is that already a thing?) It can be like this:
    Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    also trading could have negative effects. if you have more banannas, there will be less need for tropius.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • to the regions with banana factories probably
    that initial movement for tropius recruits is what spurred the great banana shortage, forcing regions to import bananas at an exorbitant price in the first place

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Congrats on your region getting approved ^_^

So, Auria will hopefully be more active in the coming days. What I'm planning on (for now) is releasing updates regularly (perhaps once a week, at least), and people who signed up as part of the region can post their own pieces about their trainer's travels and experiences at their own leisure. Would that be okay with everyone? Especially people who are part of the region, would you guys be okay with that?

If there's anything in particular you guys are hoping to see out of Auria in the coming future, just let me know! For now though this is what I'll be doing just to ease Auria out of stagnation, and we can figure out where to go from there based on how it goes :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Qwertle will try to be more active, its just that I'm trying to make it into a hack :p
    I guess I have to doublepost though, we don't have many members. also got a pokedex in mind!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Finally completed the pokedex! Let's just say, There is a ton of water. not the original plan :p
    Once I get my hack working though, I'll work on fixing it.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Finally got my map guide done. hopefully I can get some points soon, so Moltres can appear at Redfire cave.

Edit: I've heard lots about the inactivity problem, so i put this in my signature. I'm just wondering... should I go with size 7?

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Qwertle has new maps!
    Spoiler:
    This is mountain Qwertle.
    Edit: also this is new Qwertle:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, when is the next community poll gonna be up?

Last edited:
    Back