• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    yeah, youre right but I don't think they will hack us again- I think they will hack someone else. Everybody who owns a V Bullitin forums, Be careful!

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • Well, does any1 know if these alledged "Goats e. clan" really hate pokemon? If they do, then they'd most likely only hack pokemon fourms. Like Serebii, Pokecommuntiy, the list goes on.
    puni puni~

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • u freaked me out by saying that Missingno ....... that should be like Andy... hacked really bad.... okay.... lemme tell some stuff rite now for the mods. i know all this cos Satoshi Kun told me some stuff and the rest i figured out.

When andy was hacked it COULD have been a Sean supporter cos he was un-admined. CrazyMeowth did not do anything at all but people blamed him because he was a good friend of Sean.
    Rite now everyone is talking about some groups... eg GOATSEE and HAXXORD. nobody is REALLY sure that they did it. how it started nobody knows either. It looks like that HAXXORD sent some mail or PMs to ppl advertising themselves. as Satoshi Kun says.... mostly its a hoax. rite now all that matters is getting PC restored and ready. when all the work is done.. the quest in persuing the hackers will begin.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    lol hi tweak...
    and you can't memorize your posts
    i was gonna win
    i'm up to 682
    and i'm gonna beat you
    post #682

i dare u to go count all the Tweak posts. :) i'm still beating you by a bit. muwhahaha. *posts more*

PC isn't exactly the only pokemon place to hack. they are TOO SCARED to hack anywhere else because they will get into trouble with the law.

hmm i haven't got any nasty PM's or emails =-=; i guess they don't care about me. i felt left out.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Does it really matter now? It's over and done with, so it's best to just move on and post again. =/

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Those people won't stop after one time.

Mods and admins, does the hacking IP resemble this?

Years
  • yeah they hate pokemon:
    imakuni575: GOOD FREAKING JOB
    Theory1234356789: ?
    imakuni575: you hacked pc didnt u?
    Theory1234356789: pokemon site is gay

i think that explains it. they are on my revenge list

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Imakuni? said:
    yeah they hate pokemon:
    imakuni575: GOOD FREAKING JOB
    Theory1234356789: ?
    imakuni575: you hacked pc didnt u?
    Theory1234356789: pokemon site is gay

i think that explains it. they are on my revenge list

Did you chat with him or did you talk on their forums? If so, I now know the basics of bringing down a vBulletin or phpBB forum.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • That's it. We may not know who you are, what you are, and why you are, but we do know you hacked us, and HACKING is Wrong (with a capital "W") !!!

aRedMoon

Years
  • How many times must you people be told?

Let it go.

I told you they would be behind proxies. So just GO ON WITH LIFE!

Geez...

aRedMoon

Years
  • Golden Groudon said:
    But I have to agree some admin -not to name any- are beening mean to members, but that's only rarely.
    You know, you gave me an idea...

*ponders on a thought then goes to IM FT*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • We need to get a life!? Your the one whos being a hypocritical lowlife concieted freka who thinks fad are a way of life. Pokemon is what we enjoy you little *word*. Your probably at the bottom of the chain at school trying to be a big shot and thinking destroying something is going to make you be better. You little git need to get over your self

Years
  • you think destroying a pokemon forums is gonna attract attention? most ppl wont care. get a life. i hear ebay is sellin em cheap. *lol*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, I banned him. =\ Chances are he'll probably be back, but if he does come back, just ignore him and contact someone with the power to ban him again. Maybe if we do it enough, he'll take the hint and realize he has no purpose here.

And yes, I do think it's fairly pathetic to go around saying that it's pathetic to hang around a Pokemon forum. Maybe it is to some people, but obviously it has some merit if everyone is still here. I think it's just stupid when someone feels the need to disrupt a board because they feel that way. Wouldn't that be even worse? 9_9

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back