• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Ashs_grrl said:
    i think its wonderful JKaizer was demodded it makes my day lol :D
    That was very rude. JKaizer has spent a lot of time at PC & has contributed many hours to ensure that the sections he modded were kept orderly. Besides, he asked to be unmodded, he wasn't fired or anything. So maybe, since your -so happy-, you should thank him he asked to be demodded.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    i shud change my name to TWEAK. it sounds snazzy, heck ya!! BTW all posts made by TWEAK are me. it might officially become my nickname. ^__^

this is post #718

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    hehe i knew they were by you they just changed the name that didn't them not yours zapchu. haha tweak i thought it was pretty cool hehe

anyways dont forget keep us posted on all updates surrounding this tragic event in pokecommunity history!

XD blaze

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    i shud change my name to TWEAK. it sounds snazzy, heck ya!! BTW all posts made by TWEAK are me. it might officially become my nickname. ^__^

this is post #718
    When I saw "Tweak" as an admin, I fell over laughing.

It... was... so funny. XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Ok, The Hackers were the Goats.e Clan, perverted PC game hackers, and they pulled a prank on us. They broke in using V-Bullshit, a password cracker. thats all you need to know. Iv'e been to thier site, I know who they are. This should answer all questions like- "who hacked us?" "how did we get hacked?"

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Zapchu said:

this is post #718
    lol hi tweak...
    and you can't memorize your posts
    i was gonna win
    i'm up to 682
    and i'm gonna beat you
    post #682

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    alot of people got that E-Mail. I did too, I think everyone did!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    girlgenius said:
    I didn't...odd...instead I got a PM telling me to shut up for a report I made on a post...
    You should tell a mod/admin about that. >.o

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    No, it just means he skipped you, I did not get hacked yet I got the E-Mail. I would'nt be posting if I was hacked. plus the program they used to hack us was a Admin password cracker; they did the rest from there.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Also....pertaining to the hacking and the new safety precaution, the *'s that appear for words that aren't allowed on PC are showing up in the middle of words. For instance, w.h.o.ever is edited to w***ver. Is there a way that the admins can fix this?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Same thing goes for Goats.e, (without the dot) thr name of the clan who hacked us.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Skye said:
    Also....pertaining to the hacking and the new safety precaution, the *'s that appear for words that aren't allowed on PC are showing up in the middle of words. For instance, w.h.o.ever is edited to w***ver. Is there a way that the admins can fix this?

It?ll be fixed eventually, we just want to be sure the threat is passed before we deal with minor stuff like that. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back