• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • It was timing out for some people. >.o

And I was bugging Steve on IRC to fix it. XD

Years
  • I think they got through using the viruses attatched to my computer. literally, my computer is virus heaven, with no anti-virus system, and no firewalls. i suspect an easy way to hack into a site would to have an innocent kid with a virus on thier computer visit a site, uwillingly attatch a virus, and any hackers could use the virus to get into the system. It's just a theory, but like i said, if it's correct, me visiting is helping hackers. I've also noticed that these attacks mostly started when I came to the site, further proving my point.

Years
  • Like I said, they could be getting in by a virus attatched to a user, I've seen it happen. and if I am really the casue, Then I am willing to accept the consequeses, even if it's not my fault. besides, it seems I'm more of a hassle to the mods than I'm worth.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Stop trying to put yourself down, it?s making you look bad. We have the IPs and we KNOW who it is and what to do, we?re taking care of it.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • One problem: what if they used any tricks like: had a firewall or cloaked they're IP and replaced with another. They second thought is same as with somebody used simone e-mail address to send out a virus.

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • AW, crap, was that really what happened? Then one of these days, we'll seek revenge!! Nufu. They need to be taked to da' slammers, and with 3,000 people tellin' dem polise' den we can put dem in da slammerz.
    puni puni~

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • You guys some of those sites with the goats.e logo and stuff might not be even affliated with them.

So posts were lost and stuff it could of been alot worse so why don't we just be thankful the site wasn't deleted and all the forums that could of been really bad.

I am still wanting to what the final projected overall damage....

These people first off aren't hackers there crackers they are the people who have no lives and think they are so darn cool.

So I will back here later to see what is going on..... Man was this thread a big hit XD

well bye<blaze 400th post its offical

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Well It's really bad that they should hack our forums!Well There should be a way to get even with them!!!Hmmm....
    And who's username they used
    Kwesi's or Steve's!
    They've just caused too much damage to PC!I hate them!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • it wasn't really that bad I was here talking with some mods and we noticed the name change and zapchu changing her name to tweak.

then we noticed major stuff and then kwesi took the site down and when it re-opened announcements and question and coments were all deleted and all posts during the hack so it wasnt so bad.

so dont say all this stuff if you weren't even there because some people are really over exagertating the magintude of this hack. All crackers are sick perverted people so don't go getting all mad.

Forums are always hacked people are just now seeing that even this forum is/was hackable

now lets wait for the admins for more updates

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back