• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I got thier forums URL now..... and it is worse than the site. It's hosted on phpBB, and I need a tool to hack them!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • As soon as Kwesi or Steve get around to it. =/

Maybe getting demodded right beforehand wasn't the best...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Shes right you know...allthough these guys seem to do it just to get thier jollys

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • PC.. HACKED AGAIN????? man do we need more enforcing... and more mods XD

here are some stuff that i found missing and stuff-

losta of my posts gone..... i cant find any place in the EDIT mode where i delete my posts and topics...... the old time wasting writing that appears after ur post is coming back....

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    NO hacking them at all..

We will deal with them through the legal system.. we have their IP's, times and logs.. shouldn't be too hard to find out who it is and have their local law enforcement show up at their doors..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well thats good, better then the mindless spaming I was doing a while ago...the admin here pays for pc right? If he does then you have all right to pursue legal action

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • awwh man.. nobody answers me......

btw... Steve u mite wanna know... Kairi is online on her MSN but not on PC. u mite wanna get to her for any help she can do or something.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well you could have just read page one to find out, I really dont like these guys...mark i think is one of thier names he is so annyoing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Good, I hope there's justice in the matter.

So, can they go to jail for hacking us or something like that? I hope so, they need to pay for this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You can go to jail for hacking..remember a few yeras ago some hacker was sent to 3 years and jail and when he got out he wasent allowed to use the net for 2 years.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    They better go to Jail! gosh I hate them!!!! CANNOT......HOLD.....ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! arggg!!! *beeeeeeeeeee...p*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back