• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raoga region

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Spoiler:

So... only two days (and a few hours) left for the contest to finish and I have received an amazing total of zero entries. Are you going to make it or do you want me to extend it a little?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Updates as of August 28th 2015:
-The following Pokémon have been added to the list:
172.png
025.png
026.png
540.png
541.png
542.png
190.png
424.png
058.png
059.png
252.png
253.png
254.png
554.png
555.png
674.png
675.png
129.png
130.png
708.png
709.png
200.png
429.png
147.png
148.png
149.png

I hope people can live with the selection I made.

Omg! Sewaddle, Swadloon, Grovyle, Sceptile, Darumaka, I just want them all! :O

So... only two days (and a few hours) left for the contest to finish and I have received an amazing total of zero entries. Are you going to make it or do you want me to extend it a little?

I think it would be great if you extended it a little! I'm technically still on reduced activity, and even though I'll be off my hiatus some time soon, I don't know the exact date. xD

Plus, I also need time to figure out your puzzle for Puzzle Parade, since I think I suck at Sudoku. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Honestly I had some great ideas and I wanted to participate, but I really need to focus on this Mewtwo thing right now until I finish writing my entry.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
PKMN Trainer Kasey joined the regio! Welcome Pancham!
Thanks Lycan :) and also thank you Strider for telling me about this region.

I just heard about the contest that is going on and I may or may not join it this time, next time is definitely, but this time it is a probably. I'll decide later on today rather I'll join this time or not.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019

(6) I can't say; I haven't found the inspiration/time and thus haven't written anything yet. Extending the deadline might release the itty bit of pressure?

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Well I'm out of the country for now so I won't be able to write anything, sorry.

Also, you're welcome Kasey. Your #TeamTrivia privileges aren't coming back until you accept Lord Fishing Rod as your god though.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
(7)
I assume the owners of other regions are working on a Mewtwo-related subject?
I'm honestly not sure what legendary I should use for my entry.

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Well I'm out of the country for now so I won't be able to write anything, sorry.

Also, you're welcome Kasey. Your #TeamTrivia privileges aren't coming back until you accept Lord Fishing Rod as your god though.

You know what Strider, you can be a giant thorn in my side sometimes. I thought I had to accept Po the Pangoro as my god. #ThePokeAbuseIsReal. Fine, I'll accept Lord Fishing Rod as my god because I treasure my #TeamTrivia privileges.

Anyway, I decided to join in the contest because I want to contribute to the region as much as I can. I'll try to have something submitted in sometime by today.

Lycanthropy

Years
The deadline of the island contest has been extended to Sunday evening. (That means until I check everything Monday once I got back home.) I hope this is long enough, I don't think I'm going to make it much longer as we should really try to focus on Mewtwo at some point.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Spoiler:

Sorry wasn't feeling very well this week so I totally blanked and forgot the contest. >.<U

ALSO I FORGOT HOW TO CATCH A NEW POKEMON BUT I NEED GROWLITHE DO I JUST ASK OR POST A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIMES?!?! BECAUSE IF IT'S JUST ASK THEN MAY I PLEEEASE HAVE GROWLITHE NAMED COREY? ALSO NAMING JOLTIK BRANDON FORGOT IF I NAMED HIM THANKS

Zoroark Cutie

Years
The deadline of the island contest has been extended to Sunday evening. (That means until I check everything Monday once I got back home.) I hope this is long enough, I don't think I'm going to make it much longer as we should really try to focus on Mewtwo at some point.
I'm actually glad that it got pushed back because I ended up becoming a bit busy today and forgot to have something ready to submit. I did have something in mind, but now it gives me time to think more and improve on what I had planned to submit.

EDIT: I'm a liar. I couldn't think of anything because I've been somewhat sick and so tired that I can't think of anything before the deadline.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
ALSO I FORGOT HOW TO CATCH A NEW POKEMON BUT I NEED GROWLITHE DO I JUST ASK OR POST A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIMES?!?! BECAUSE IF IT'S JUST ASK THEN MAY I PLEEEASE HAVE GROWLITHE NAMED COREY? ALSO NAMING JOLTIK BRANDON FORGOT IF I NAMED HIM THANKS

Alright, your Joltik is now known as Brandon. You can add a new Pokémon for every eight posts you make in this thread, which means in your case you need an additional three.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
That doesn't sound right, have you been messing with missingno. by any chance? Also I'm not sure if you can obtain the pokémon at a level higher than 5 even if you have more posts, but Han will just have to confirm that.

Also by the power of friendship my Pichu is now a Pikachu, and by the power of thunderstone my Pikachu is now a Raichu!

Back