• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atnine

Pokemon Master!
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Can i be a gym master?I Can try and prove my self with a battle if u just pm some rules for the battle and then we can exchange FC's

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Saharah, you should have more electrics the other types in my opinion. Like 4 to 2.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Heh, Ok Vendetta and Ember...i'll PM you guys everything....

BeachBoy - "4) to take over a gym you must beat them 3 times in a row, when you take over your team must be the same type as the previous owner (example you beat the electric gym, you have to have an electric team)"

So in order to overtake a gym you have to be them 3 times in a row.

Atnine - Well as i just posted for BeachBoy...you'll have to beat the gym that you want to be 3 times in a row...and you must have the same type of team....

Sekushi - Yea i was thinking about that...but i don't know any other electrics to use >.<;;; because i was thinking of like ampharos, or raichu...but i don't know >.<;;

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
  • Heh, Ok Vendetta and Ember...i'll PM you guys everything....

BeachBoy - "4) to take over a gym you must beat them 3 times in a row, when you take over your team must be the same type as the previous owner (example you beat the electric gym, you have to have an electric team)"

Atnine - Well as i just posted for BeachBoy...you'll have to beat the gym that you want to be 3 times in a row...and you must have the same type of team....

Sekushi - Yea i was thinking about that...but i don't know any other electrics to use >.<;;; because i was thinking of like ampharos, or raichu...but i don't know >.<;;
    I have a spare jolteon he's partially ev trained it is actually quite easy to ev train him though special sweepers are the easiest to ev train to me so.....yeah tell me if you want it

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • well i still have my lvl 100 jolteon...-scratches head- eh i completely forgot about the jolteon i have lol. Wow, i need to play pokemon more often xP.

Anyways, So i guess i'll use jolteon, electivire, and zapdos....

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
  • luxray isn't all that great....his attacks are terrible and so is his speed...there aren't that many good electric types....

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • BeachBoy - "4) to take over a gym you must beat them 3 times in a row, when you take over your team must be the same type as the previous owner (example you beat the electric gym, you have to have an electric team)"

I said I knew that.... What I was asking was do I have to maintain the BADGE? Of course id want to keep the type, but im talking about the badge, you know the design reward.

Thanks!

- Ryan

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Your right, I just checked its stats. I like Manectric but its not a competitive pokemon sooo, your stuck with the first few

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Yea >.< i'll have to post my Trainers Card xD I made the layout, and i made the boxes...found a sprite and edited it though >.< (i really wish i could draw).

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

it's kinda funky looking

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hey hey hey hey

hello everybody just posting hahahaa. Hmm Sahara do you have spare legendaries like lugia or ho-oh? Just spare I will return the pokemon

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • YEY I kill that uber team of sahara ahahha thx to blissey nice match tooo ^^ yeah sahara use a magnezone like me but i dont know where to get one T_T

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • mmm I soon, when my Ds wifi is repaired, would like to challenge the water gym, yet your water gym leader hasn't been active since the 17th...

so could someone notify me when he returns... Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back