• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

Do you have a b/f or g/f?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Not right now, but I've had one before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Never, but I'm looking

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Never

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I have a boyfriend, but I'm sorta not sure. :\ We were in different places almost all summer, so we haven't even spoken to eachother for a long time. Not to mention school's started and we're in different schools, therefore, not having the time or the opportunity to do stuff. *sighs*

Ah well...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • i have a girl friend she so cool and all we do is go 2 the mall and shop and go 2 school cuz were not in the same house so that makes us sad but we still go out :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Was she hot??? If she wasn't who gives a ....
    Well I was in grade 4, I only talked about girls because relationships was talked about so often... heh

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I aint got's no little girlsfriend. Maybee it's uh cause of me's bad grammar. Them schools don't learn me no good...quite right sir...

BOO ya!

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • I have a online boyfriend- RaichuRocks/Kenta. He is so sweet, nice and veeery smart. I hope, I will meet him in real life soon^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't have one, mostly because I don't like any guys that live around me. They all act so dumb and try to be cool, but it looks stupid. XD And they're pervs. But maybe, when I'm older and if I found one that I liked, then yeah. I'd want to be his girlfriend! :P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well. I don't. But I should though because a lot of girls like me! I f anone wants to be my girlfrined just say so! Just send me a pm or something!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have had a g/f before.She was hot, too!!:P

Well, I currently don't have a g/f, but there is this one girls I like, aand i think she may like me back.Only time will tell

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I don't have one, mostly because I don't like any guys that live around me. They all act so dumb and try to be cool, but it looks stupid. XD And they're pervs. But maybe, when I'm older and if I found one that I liked, then yeah. I'd want to be his girlfriend! :P
    What do you mean by pervert? It has lots of meaning. It can also mean to interpret incorrectly, for example an analysis that perverts the meaning of a song.

But anyways, there are lots of perverts in the world.

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • nope never was my awnser. Weird how most peeps have no one around here. lol guess the net eats up too much time.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, am I one of the few ones who has had a g/f?

Guys, if you want a b/f or g/f, get to know people, have fun, don't stay cooped up inside all day!

Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, am I one of the few ones who has had a g/f?

Guys, if you want a b/f or g/f, get to know people, have fun, don't stay cooped up inside all day!
    I use to have one, but girls are a distraction to your education.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    latiosspud said:
    What do you mean by pervert? It has lots of meaning. It can also mean to interpret incorrectly, for example an analysis that perverts the meaning of a song.

But anyways, there are lots of perverts in the world.
    Well, I mean it like the way they act around us. Most of them usually will say some weird (er..) comment when a girl walks by, and other stuff. o.o It can just get annoying.

Back