• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm_Onl_Now?Can_we_trade,please?I_think_it's_not_a_very_lucky_day_for_us:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Sory for the fault
    Hope you can arrange a time for me to trade.
    Everytime that you can.
    I think It's such a unlucky day. I have so many problems with electric and Internet

Years
  • Sory for the fault
    Hope you can arrange a time for me to trade.
    Everytime that you can.
    I think It's such a unlucky day. I have so many problems with electric and Internet

I hope you enjoy your pokes! :) I'm sorry for any inconvenience along the way, I did my best to match up with your schedule :p best of luck with your future trades :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hi it 's akira again. :)
    I offer these shiny Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained
    31/x/31/x/31/x
    Blissey(F) - (SPA) - Lv. 100 Bold - Natural Cure EV Trained
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    For naive Diancie and Modest Hoopa
    Hope you accept :)

Years
  • Hi it 's akira again. :)
    I offer these shiny Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained
    31/x/31/x/31/x
    Blissey(F) - (SPA) - Lv. 100 Bold - Natural Cure EV Trained
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    For naive Diancie and Modest Hoopa
    Hope you accept :)
    Sounds good to me :) would the same time as we traded last night work for you? :p

Years
  • Hi, I am interested in this guy :3
    I have a question though, is he nicknameable?

Modest gooey goomy- 5 iv missing attack

goomy.gif

I can offer you a Staryu 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Pidgey or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Skiddo with Sap Sipper

Years
  • Ok,It's_about_4h30_from_when_i_post_it:)
    Thank_you:)))
    It's no problem! :)
    Hi, I am interested in this guy :3
    I have a question though, is he nicknameable?

Modest gooey goomy- 5 iv missing attack

goomy.gif

I can offer you a Staryu 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Pidgey or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Skiddo with Sap Sipper
    I believe that goomy may be evolved now :o however I do have an untouched shiny goomy with egg moves, the same nature and spread (non nickname able) would you be interested in it? :)

Years
  • It's no problem! :)

I believe that goomy may be evolved now :o however I do have an untouched shiny goomy with egg moves, the same nature and spread (non nickname able) would you be interested in it? :)

I don't mind it being evolved, I would've evolved him anyway :)
    As for the shiny UT, I'm afraid I don't really have any IVd shinies to offer as it isn't a thing I usually care about. So if I can get the evolved one it would be great ^^

Years
  • I don't mind it being evolved, I would've evolved him anyway :)
    As for the shiny UT, I'm afraid I don't really have any IVd shinies to offer as it isn't a thing I usually care about. So if I can get the evolved one it would be great ^^

I just found the non shiny goomy on my OR, it's still unveiled, but was leveled :p
    And to the concern of shinies, I wouldn't require a shiny in return if you wanted the shiny goomy :)
    I was just going to ask if you'd be able to breed a competitive poke for me, as I have the pokes you already listed, so I was looking to make it more worth your while :p

Years
  • I just found the non shiny goomy on my OR, it's still unveiled, but was leveled :p
    And to the concern of shinies, I wouldn't require a shiny in return if you wanted the shiny goomy :)
    I was just going to ask if you'd be able to breed a competitive poke for me, as I have the pokes you already listed, so I was looking to make it more worth your while :p

Nah, I don't care about shininess and I don't think it's fair for me to trade you a non shiny for a shiny..

Well if you have all those, I'll list other competitves I have ready, I just didn't feel like listing every single one.
    I'll put 3 more here:
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Dry skin brave Paras, Dragon Dance Adamant Lapras 31/31/31/x/31/31 with water absorb or Encore Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hoppip with clorophyll.

I can breed one if you don't find any interesting :)

Years
  • Nah, I don't care about shininess and I don't think it's fair for me to trade you a non shiny for a shiny..

Well if you have all those, I'll list other competitves I have ready, I just didn't feel like listing every single one.
    I'll put 3 more here:
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Dry skin brave Paras, Dragon Dance Adamant Lapras 31/31/31/x/31/31 with water absorb or Encore Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hoppip with clorophyll.

I can breed one if you don't find any interesting :)
    Understood :p
    That paras sounds good to me! :) would you need it cloned or anything? :p

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi, just wondering if there'd be any chance of requesting unhatched Nido and Mareep eggs? I've just started a new game and seeking to start my party with them, but don't have much for offering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back