• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    watched 2001: A Space Odyssey last night for the first time. it melted my brain. it was absolutely bat♥♥♥♥ insane, in the best way possible. definitely one of my new favorite movies.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Cabin Fever 3: Patient Zero

Reminds me of the closed River Country.

Great makeup.

7/10

Belka i Strelka

One of the underrated movies of summer 2010.

9/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I saw Neighbors last night. I really like Seth Rogen and Zac Effron and the guys from Workaholics were in it (which made it that much better). The movie didn't have much substance, but it was sill really funny!

Right now I'm watching Gladiator for the third time. It's a great movie, probably one of the best I've ever seen. This is one of Russel Crowe's best movies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I went and saw X-men Days of Future Past late Thursday night with some friends and was blown away. Easily the best X-Men movie and dare I say the best one by Marvel, all things considered. I highly recommend.

Aw, I almost went to see that one with my friend but I had to be back by a certain time and X-Men started too late. I'll definitely try to see it in theaters n_n We saw Captain American 2 instead! I thought it was good! I especially liked the car chase scene.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    We finished watching Rear Window in English today. It sucked, this girl next to me was so into it but I could barely stay awake.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
    Only watched this for my nan not to be scared by telemarketers like she was 10 mins or so before she asked me.
    The film seems to be a blend of indie and big budget movies
    Most of the daydreaming was awful. Them calling Space Oddity major tom was pretty cringe as well. I also found the product placement (life magazine can stay but the rest could have easily been removed) and the line about him looking like "the lead singer of the strokes" to be rather cringe.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    Freedom Writers. Very poignant. Hidden stories; personal voices. Theme on the power of words. I was moved to the tears.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I don't know why I waited this long to finally watch it.

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Divergent for like the 3rd time, it wasn't bad.. just a little disappointing.

Years
    Last movie I watched was The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which I found to be much more entertaining for the first one. Usually not a huge fan of superhero pictures, but this one was okay in my book. A bit long, though, and I found myself getting bored a few times.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Brother Bear.

Not one of Disney's strongest animated features, but still pretty likeable IMHO.

The basic plot of Kenai (the protagonist) getting turned into a bear as a form of supernatural punishment is pretty clever.

Not going to spoil anything else, except that Phil Collins did a lot of the soundtrack (like he did with Tarzan).

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Watched The Hangover Pt. 2 last night on TV. I don't' remember what channel, probably either FX or TBS. Not as funny as the original, but I still enjoyed it. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Batman Begins

I was in a Batman mood haha. I might watch the original X-Men trilogy just before seeing Days of Future Past :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back