• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    12 Years a Slave

I can't actually watch this film all the way through, it angers me too much. It's sad to think such heinous things ever happened

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I was bored out of my head, so I decided to torture myself by watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier again for about the 15th time. I cry every single time. :c

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Blended

The new Adam Sandler movie with Drew Barrymore. I seriously love this duo, they should make more movies together. I loved this one, gave me some good laughs :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Maleficent! And it was enchanting. I want to see it again because it was actually far better than I imagined it'd be, and I'd give anything to see Jolie kill that role again.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • The Departed. Love the movie. Love that it set in Boston. It one of my favorite movie I picked it up at Walmart yesterday for $4.88 got it for a deal. :) Stay up watching all night the movie is 2hrs long.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • The Butterfly Effect 3!
    I will admit, the first one was better, but it had a good and interesting storyline. It had a nice twist at the end as well. In comparison to the second The Butterfly Effect, I did really enjoy it though. The second one was absolutely terrible.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Final Destination 5

Great end of these 5 movies.

8/10

Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever

More erotic and gore but also more silly.

7/10

Years
  • Finally saw The Fault In Our Stars last night with my friend. Now, last year around this time, I checked the book out of my local library and turned it back in the same day - that's how obsessed I was, simply couldn't put the novel down. Naturally, I was pretty excited about the movie, and it more or less lived up to my expectations. Shailene Woodley continues to dazzle me with her beauty and acting chops. Great work!

Years
  • After not having seen it for at least 6 or 7 years, I watched Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame again. It's definitely a darker movie than those that Disney put out around that time, but I think that's why I've always enjoyed it. It has a lot of good music and great characters in it though, and it makes me wish that I wouldn't have waited so long to watch it again.

Years
  • I watched Blade last night. It's not so bad that it's unwatchable, not so good that it's something I'd want to see again, but just cheesy enough to be enjoyable.

Years
  • Just got back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2.

Definitely thought it was on-par with the first film, in both quality and storyline. Would recommend seeing if you're into animated movies and/or liked the first movie. Ended up seeing it in 3d since that was the earlier showing (didn't feel like waiting around an extra hour and a half), and I was impressed even by that.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I just got done watching Now Is Good and I bawled my eyes out the last ten minutes or so. The story and ending were sooo sweet and Adam and Tessa's chemistry was perfect. It also made me consider Jeremy Irvine as a new celebrity obsession...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back